Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    What are you shooting?

Bersa 9.

I am reconsidering my carry weapon actually. I love my Bersa, but after taking the MDFI class, I really got tired of the manual safety, and can see the advantage of not having one.

Even though the Bersa itself was economical, the accessories are expensive, or non existent.

Any way, back on topic, I am OK with watching the first time I go, if not more comfortable doing so.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Bersa 9.

I am reconsidering my carry weapon actually. I love my Bersa, but after taking the MDFI class, I really got tired of the manual safety, and can see the advantage of not having one.

Even though the Bersa itself was economical, the accessories are expensive, or non existent.

Any way, back on topic, I am OK with watching the first time I go, if not more comfortable doing so.

You'll be sorry if you just watch.:)
    If you know basic gun handling (and sounds like you do) you'll be fine. Three mags are more than enough, unless you plan on missing a lot. Bring Gun, ammo and gear. See the layout and talk with a few people. If you still don't want to shoot ... no biggie. But if you do ...:rockwoot:you'll have your stuff. I shot my first FNS without observing. The ROs are great as well as the other shooters.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    You'll be sorry if you just watch.:)
    If you know basic gun handling (and sounds like you do) you'll be fine. Three mags are more than enough, unless you plan on missing a lot. Bring Gun, ammo and gear. See the layout and talk with a few people. If you still don't want to shoot ... no biggie. But if you do ...:rockwoot:you'll have your stuff. I shot my first FNS without observing. The ROs are great as well as the other shooters.

Thanks, I just might do that. Sounds fun

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom