• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bcampbell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Bloomington
    Great night of shooting. Had a very good group to shoot with.
    I was happy for collin that he finally had a FNS with
    No gun or ammo issues. Thanks to all that make FNS
    happen.

Brian

gunrott

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2010
    Lafayette
    I went and watch FNS for the first time last night. I have to say the next one I will be shooting and not just watching. Nothing is better than the smell gun powder on a Friday night!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I went and watch FNS for the first time last night. I have to say the next one I will be shooting and not just watching. Nothing is better than the smell gun powder on a Friday night!

Just for the record and for anyone who asks in the future, would you have shot had you brought your gun? Also, if someone were to post that they prefer to just watch for the first time, would you suggest they bring their gun?

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Great fun as always! I performed MISERABLY in my first couple of stages, but put together some decent strings in the last two stages. Gotta get more regular practice in!

gunrott

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2010
    Lafayette
    Just for the record and for anyone who asks in the future, would you have shot had you brought your gun? Also, if someone were to post that they prefer to just watch for the first time, would you suggest they bring their gun?
    I would have to say if I had brought my own gun I would have signed up to shoot. I would suggest to anyone thinking about going to just watch, Forget it and just go, sign up and shoot and have fun!:twocents:

Railroader

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    SE Indy
    Last night was great! It was my third time at FNS. I am already pining for the next one.

I don't own a gun, a friend is super generous and let's me use this. Last night was my first time using a pistol and I really liked it. I'll soon be in the market for something!

And let's just say, having your first round be weak-hand one-handed with a gun you have never shot before is probably not the best idea, but I did better than I expected and it was a hoot watching others.

I would have to say if I had brought my own gun I would have signed up to shoot. I would suggest to anyone thinking about going to just watch, Forget it and just go, sign up and shoot and have fun!:twocents:

I'll second this. I shot the first time I went and am glad I did.

GI JOE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I had a GREAT time last night! Shot my p22 w/suppressor. Thanks for the complements. I can't wait till bowling pins and more FNS!

RangeJunkie

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Geist
    Thanks for getting the scores done quickly! After a couple months I made a couple mistakes but survived the night. Joshua_xdm is getting much better..gotta watch my back :draw:

mmills50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    Had an outstanding time last night, I totally sucked, but a great time none the less. Lesson learned:buy more mags 2 just doesn't cut it . Thanks to G.I JOE For reloading my mag to help with that issue :-D

+1 to you sir

I'll be back next month

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    fns-1.gif

fns-2.gif

Top Bottom