• THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    depends?
    let's see a picture of her and maybe that will help! :D

the last girlfriend i had could pocket a .45 and out shoot me everytime we turned around.. (she was 6'2" nothing shy of 200LBS.)
    the current lady i am with loves the feel, the recoil and everything of a .38 revolver. she has had several other guns infront of her. but is pretty confident in carrying the 38's

and it may also make a difference in her experience with a gun. is she just now starting to shoot? or has she been shooting and handeling guns for some time?
    i don't mine handing a gal a simi-auto pistol, but for my girlfriend I feel much safer when she has a revolver..

Last edited:

MbMinx

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    Indianapolis Area
    I have a 9X18 Makarov I got from my Dad. It's not my ideal carry piece, but it'll get the job done. When money falls out of the sky, I'm leaning toward an M&P9c or Ruger LC9. I just like 9mm...

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    depends?
    let's see a picture of her and maybe that will help! :D

and it may also make a difference in her experience with a gun. is she just now starting to shoot? or has she been shooting and handeling guns for some time?

She is new to shooting, but her brother is in the Army, and is teaching her to shoot as he comes home on leave, and her dad shoots somewhat regularly. She's pretty gun-ho about this, and when she finally gets one, she'll practice with it until she gets good with it.

As for a picture, I know she wouldn't want one posted... She's roughly 5'3" and 130 lbs. Not model-thin but not chunky either.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    My wife has a Springfield XD 9mm and I can't pry it out of her hands at the range. She's got small hands, too, but absolutely loves the fit of the gun.

Take her to a reputable gun store and let them help her decide what to get.

udchemist

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2012
    Does she have small hands? A friend of mine (petite girl) has such h small hands that she can't grip a flock properly. She was fine with a s&w m&p9c or the shield though

Top Bottom