• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bthomp9

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    tipton
    The largest Central Indiana Banquet is March 16th in Plainfield and will sell out Contact me if you want to come support the NRA and maybe win a gun. We will have multiple AR's, an M1A, keltec KSG, and many more hard to find guns.

Pinchaser

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    Actually, the largest such banquet anytime soon is next month in Shelbyville. The one at Primos will also be larger than the one in Plainfield. Nonetheless, we all wish you luck with your banquet.

DemolitionMan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Avon, IN
    The largest Central Indiana Banquet is March 16th in Plainfield and will sell out Contact me if you want to come support the NRA and maybe win a gun. We will have multiple AR's, an M1A, keltec KSG, and many more hard to find guns.

Welcome to InGo! Nice to "see" a familiar face. :)

As I mentioned to you earlier tonight at laser tag, I'll do my best to be there.

DemolitionMan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Avon, IN
    How is the lazer tag place?

Pretty good. If you've been to the one on the north side it's pretty similar, although it doesn't have an observation deck like they do. My son liked that they have "shotgun" and "rifle" mode for the lazers. The main room has lots of video games, air hockey, etc.

We were there for a birthday party. I believe the host paid about $175. That got 3 games of lazer tag, pizza, birthday cupcakes, and unlimited soft drinks for 8 kids. There was plenty of food for the adults too, and they let the kids play an extra game.

reesez

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Chevyville
    Actually, the largest such banquet anytime soon is next month in Shelbyville. The one at Primos will also be larger than the one in Plainfield. Nonetheless, we all wish you luck with your banquet.

How does one get tickets for this event? I am very interested.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009

brent from the southern indiana chapter said keltec are making ksg's for the police/military and the nra only!, so if anybody wants a ksg...the nra is the ONLY way to get one!

so people,buy your ticket,eat good food, help the nra, and you might get a ksg12!

ps i'll post info for the southern indiana chapter as soon as i can

and good luck to all!

reesez

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Chevyville
    brent from the southern indiana chapter said keltec are making ksg's for the police/military and the nra only!, so if anybody wants a ksg...the nra is the ONLY way to get one!

so people,buy your ticket,eat good food, help the nra, and you might get a ksg12!

ps i'll post info for the southern indiana chapter as soon as i can

and good luck to all!
    theres one on armslist for 2200 LOL

bthomp9

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    tipton
    The one in Plainfield and the one at Primos are the same banquet. The statement was largest in Central Indiana and that stands. Last I checked Shelbyville is not in Central Indiana. I plan to go to both. I hope as many as possible can attend both. I have tickets to the Primos 4174287

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    theres one on armslist for 2200 LOL

i think the table sponsor for southern indiana is (was) a ksg12, i know one person who's selling the shotgun (on gunbroker) to pay for the table!

The one in Plainfield and the one at Primos are the same banquet. The statement was largest in Central Indiana and that stands. Last I checked Shelbyville is not in Central Indiana. I plan to go to both. I hope as many as possible can attend both. I have tickets to the Primos 4174287

never been to either of those, BUT dont sell southern indiana short! they have a large banquet as well, brent and the rest of the committee do a great job! last year they had a 5 handgun raffle, one ticket (i think it was 100.00 dollars and only 100 tickets) and you won
    1 colt commander .45
    2 ruger gp100 .357
    3 glock 22 .40
    4 keltec pmr 30
    5 dont remember

among others hopefully someone will be along soon with all the details about the banquet i think its the last friday in august? but dont quote me

Top Bottom