• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 812guns

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2012
    Columbus Indiana
    Went to the Friends of NRA dinner last night in Columbus and won a Dillon 550 Press. This was my first time going. It was a great time even without winning anything but even better coming home with a Press. I had been looking into reloading but never done it. This is a perfect excuse to get started.

812guns

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2012
    Columbus Indiana
    I have picked up a few items I need for it. Cleaned out a section of the garage to build a reloading bench. Im looking forward to getting this started. Probably going to be 2 months before i actually start reloading. Want to make sure I have everything I need to do it right. I will post pics after i get the bench area set up.

Seaweed02

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Good deal

You can't be "free" for a good deal. Have you tried to reload anything yet?

I am in the same boat as you, as far as never having reloaded, but wanting to. It just seems like such a hassle to get going, although I know it would benefit me later.

812guns

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2012
    Columbus Indiana
    You can't be "free" for a good deal. Have you tried to reload anything yet?

I am in the same boat as you, as far as never having reloaded, but wanting to. It just seems like such a hassle to get going, although I know it would benefit me later.

No i have notreloaded anything yet. Have a large list of things to buy. I have searched on here and found a few list of items i will need. I have also decided this is a great time to build or buy a new workbench for the garage. I want to make sure I do this right. I am guessing August will be when I am ready to reload.

My first reloading goal it to load enough to get me from once a month at the range to once a week at the range.

Im taking pictures of the garage in the process of getting this set up. As I start making some progress I will post ics.

Top Bottom