• ...and so much more!
  • EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    Sneaky-Pete

I cheat. If I only have a few items, I check out thru the Optical Dept. Register (yes, they can & WILL DO IT,) or electronics, photo, hunting, or auto-supplies -- whichever has the shortest line. If they get p***-off, THEY will call the manager to open more lines.) EBG
    How can a place making billions in profit have thirty stinkin registers on a jam packed Friday only have 8 open .... give our locals some jobs IMO

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I was really hoping this was a rant about Walmart lol I will rant anyway. How can a place making billions in profit have thirty stinkin registers on a jam packed Friday only have 8 open. I hate going in there to buy a handful of things only to spend half an hour waiting to check out. I called there once and I was told it was due to the economy. I dont know about you guys but my Walmart is always busy. I think they can afford to take care of their customers and give our locals some jobs IMO

The longer you have to wait in line, the longer you have to decide to buy something else you didn't need or want.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I was really hoping this was a rant about Walmart lol I will rant anyway. How can a place making billions in profit have thirty stinkin registers on a jam packed Friday only have 8 open. I hate going in there to buy a handful of things only to spend half an hour waiting to check out. I called there once and I was told it was due to the economy. I dont know about you guys but my Walmart is always busy. I think they can afford to take care of their customers and give our locals some jobs IMO
    Go to Meijer, we have been shopping there for the last few months, great selection, great prices, better than Walmart, and have never had to stand in line for more than a minute or so.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I'm sure that even in my little sleepy town there would be much better things for the cops to be checking up on than two chicks smoking a little weed. Never smoked it myself and I find potheads annoying. I'm not Paul Blart or Ronnie Barnhardt. If I see something, and it isn't breaking a serious crime, I'm not saying something.

Not so much Blart, but Ronnie is my hero. "No need to thank me, I'm just a guy with a gun."

Bunch of snitches up in here.

See something, say something.

Snitches get stitches!

Benny, you need to get one of those "police siren" apps on your cell phone. This would have been the perfect opportunity to use something like that.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Not so much Blart, but Ronnie is my hero. "No need to thank me, I'm just a guy with a gun."

Snitches get stitches!

Benny, you need to get one of those "police siren" apps on your cell phone. This would have been the perfect opportunity to use something like that.

I had a siren in my car in high school. Scared the :poop: out of a few smokers driving around at lunch time:D

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I think Walmart sends out some kind of stupidsonic signal that only weirdos can hear. It calls to them. A few years ago, when I lived in Franklin, I loved when I saw the crazies at Walmart. It was usually pretty calm down there and most of the people were your everyday average folks. Every once in a while you would get a good laugh though. Went in one time and saw a total greaseball who hadn't washed his waist length hair in years wearing shredded jeans and a sweat stained wife beater. He was accompanied by a "hefty" woman wearing a wedding dress and a Mickey Mouse jacket....yep...a veil too. Sad cause the dress was actually kind of pretty. Ony Walmart...

Top Bottom