• ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    'Front yard gardener' faces new charges for owning pets without a license

You can't make this stuff up. The Michigan woman who was facing a jury trial for having a garden in her front yard, is now facing criminal charges for owning 2 dogs without a license. This grievous offense could get her 93 days in jail.

Oak Park drops garden case, charges homeowners with another crime
    Police in Oak Park have dropped the case against Julie Bass for having a garden in her front yard. Instead, the city is pursuing criminal charges against her for failing to have her two dogs licensed.

Last edited:

dice dealer

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Harrison county
    Theese people are getting out of control , who the hell does this woman think she is ?
    first planting veggies in her YARD , Now trying to own a couple dogs ?
    No wonder we can't catch the murderers , drug pushers , and child rapist , I sure hope the called the swat team out to help capture this High Value criminal :xmad::rolleyes:

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Theese people are getting out of control , who the hell does this woman think she is ?
    first planting veggies in her YARD , Now trying to own a couple dogs ?
    No wonder we can't catch the murderers , drug pushers , and child rapist , I sure hope the called the swat team out to help capture this High Value criminal :xmad::rolleyes:

The swat team won't get involve, cause there is no proof of an X-BOX being inside her house:D

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    No, it's the same. Just wondering if it was a uniformed LEO or desk jockey resorting to petty paybacks.

Oh, regardless you know the petty paybacks are being driven from the folks receiving the calls and Emails... I actually feel bad for the officer if an actual LEO had to go out and deal with this.... You know that guy/girl is like "WTF did I do to deserve this? " That person going to get a serious ration of crap from LEO everywhere....

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Oh, regardless you know the petty paybacks are being driven from the folks receiving the calls and Emails... I actually feel bad for the officer if an actual LEO had to go out and deal with this.... You know that guy/girl is like "WTF did I do to deserve this? " That person going to get a serious ration of crap from LEO everywhere....
    any chance the officer who was told to respond might use common sense and say no? the cops can blame the politicians all they want for passing stupid laws but they are nothing more than words written on a piece of paper. unless they have someone weak minded enough to enforce them.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Wow, a garden in the front yard. What will people try to get away with next.

Most of the Amish around here put their garden in the front and the livestock go in the back. Why waste all that ground in the front yard?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    "We dropped the garden charges so we could prosecute her for owning some dogs. That'll show 'em we mean business!"

Are people this stupid actually born and raised by people, or do we grow them out of a tube?

Top Bottom