• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • silentvoice71

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    Ft Wayne IN
    So i was thinkin ...it may be a good idea or a bad one, but maybe we should start groups or QRFs. Say the SHTF well its better to move and fight in a group of well armed people.....Better chances of surviving if you have a bud watchin your 6. Say 6-7 people here in my town fort wayne made a QRF....We all have weapons ammo and the essentials to survive and possibly move out of town. We can make a central location close to roads that can lead out of town so when it does happen we have a point from witch we can escape from quickly. Im interested in getting a FT wayne QRF up and running.....Comprised of possibly of 5-6 people......anyone from the city interested. I live close to hwy 30 it take maybe 8 mins to get out of town from where i live. If no one wants to try this then it all ok with me.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I have family in Ft. Wayne and if I were them I would get the hell out but if not you have a good idea. It would be smart of like minded people in all larger population areas to have a plan in place.

silentvoice71

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    Ft Wayne IN
    well like i said i would like to make the group....We are not going to be a militia or anti government in any way. Just people prepared to fight for one another when the time comes. I load all my own ammo.....Now that i have steady employment i plan on stock up on a lot of it......sealing it in nice moister resistant containers.

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Interesting idea ! Thru the years, I always thought having a particular neighbor or two that could be trusted to watch your back-side could be of great value. Trouble was something always seemed to arise where I then questioned them for one reason or another. The level of trust you would need would have to be pretty darn high. I say this while considering myself a pretty trusting person... There would be so much at stake here, I would question just how long would it take to possibly build the level of trust that would be needed.

If nothing more than a few like minded members getting together to share ideas, possible group buys, ect, this could have some interesting possibilites.

rayf268

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    ft wayne
    sounds like a neat idea to be most efective in ft wayne I think more localized groups wold be needed to much area in the ft wayne to have a members all over.

silentvoice71

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    Ft Wayne IN
    xtreme...I fully understand the trust factor.....I believe meeting for sure to talk and get to know each other....I dont want someone in the group that might be a shady person out to steal or possibly harm you me or anyone else. Its hard to for me to trust people...I would also like to go to the range with some of the people so i can know that they can shoot a firearm and can fallow some type of rules. So this said group of people would have to be down to earth and mature......I dont mind joking around but there has to be a sense of maturity about it. Like i said if anyone might be interested i wouldnt mind getting a small group together to go out for coffee breakfast, lunch, dinner etc etc. just to talk throw ideas around and what not.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

I would be interested in throwing together a lunch or something just to chat.

No matter what resources we have it cannot hurt to talk and swap information.

I had some friends that were interested in forming a MSG but nothing ever came of it.

Should we ever face a severe problem I would NOT want to stay in Ft. Wayne, but it would be nice to have some folks to coordinate with.

Regards,

Doug

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Folks, there is an effort going forward now to form an MSG in Fort Wayne. We have a meeting scheduled. The purpose is very similar to what is being described here. If you are interested, I will ask the organizer to contact you.

:ingo:

johnsmith

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    I've sent private messages to those of you on this thread. If you are interested in the 9/3 dinner, presentation, email me and I will send you the menu. Aron from ACT will have a good program and I think you will all enjoy it. Thanks Wayne for suggesting it.

SlugRetention

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 28, 2012
    Wells Co.
    Ft Wayne area MSG....has this ever taken off or is it dead in the water?
    I like to be able to get together with some people to get ideas and discuss strategies for when SHTF...
    :dunno:

silentvoice71

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    Ft Wayne IN
    Thats because it turned into a bs seminar. All i wanna do is meet with a handfull of people and talk to see what we can conjur up. I am very interested and have lots of interesting skills to bring. Pm me and we can get a small group together id like no larger than 8 people for now. Ill give ya my phone number so we can talk more

Top Bottom