Ft. Wayne Gun & Knife Show-Coliseum-This Weekend!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SlugRetention

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 28, 2012
    Wells Co.
    Since I am fairly new to this prepping stuff, I have a question...

Are there just Guns, Ammo, Gun Accessories & Knives at the show, or are there prepping items there too? Not that those are not needed for prepping.

Thanks!
    :ingo:

Ripper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 15, 2012
    Earth
    I'll be there, trying to talk my buddy out of getting butt raped for an AR.

Here is one in the fort he can pick up and save parking and entry fees! I was going to buy it off him befor the newtown incident, but once the crazieness started i decided to just avoid all of it. He was willing to negotiate on price and it truly was a new old stock item, he even had the receipt from the original purchase years ago.

ARMSLIST - For Sale: Bushmaster AR15

greyhound47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    LOL... That's why I usually park at the Johnny Appleseed Grave Site and walk over from there. They have it blocked off now, so I'll have to pay the 4 bucks :(

They tax the **** out of us for the Coliseum within Allen county, then they demolish a perfectly good baseball stadium that the local schools could have used, and we still get the privilege of paying the Parking Tax.

To show how old I am, they also promised that pay for parking was a temporary affectation until they paid certain parts of the new ball park. It was never taken off, of course. This show sucks EXCEPT ZX Guns always has great prices at their shows. Forget any bulk ammo or lowers, etc.

PGRChaplain

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Waynedale (FT Wayne)
    This show will be packed. The show last weekend at K's was SRO. Jmiller, there's a Colt Hbar on Armslist Ft Wayne for $2000.00, a better deal than the Bushy.
    I'll be there looking for some pieces on my "Want List".

shadow6492

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Garrett/Auburn IN
    Nowhere near the size of the 1500, but ok if your in the area or just looking to kill some time. Usually the good deals are gone early if there is any. Not as many vendors.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    How does the Ft Wayne show compare to the 1500?

Less "aromas" due to open space and tall ceiling!

I'd say it's about a third of the size, maybe only a quarter. Still, there's some good deals to be found and walking around looking at guns is one of the better forms of entertainment. :):

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Unfortunately, every time a gun show comes around I have to work. Maybe someone upstairs is trying to tell me something or just saving me money. :)

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    No interest.

I can't believe the prices we're seeing. I understand supply and demand but this is crazy. Lots of overpriced ARs, AKs and ammo.

debeerman

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    In a van down by the river
    Here is one in the fort he can pick up and save parking and entry fees! I was going to buy it off him befor the newtown incident, but once the crazieness started i decided to just avoid all of it. He was willing to negotiate on price and it truly was a new old stock item, he even had the receipt from the original purchase years ago.

ARMSLIST - For Sale: Bushmaster AR15

Wow what a deal.. for the seller

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    I can't believe the prices we're seeing. I understand supply and demand but this is crazy. Lots of overpriced ARs, AKs and ammo.

If that is all your looking for (AR's, AK's, EBG's, and the ammo for these), then yes, there is no point of attending, but for everything else, prices have not gone "crazy". My point, there will be a whole lot of other items at the show besides the items mentioned above.:twocents:

Checkfoo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Apr 8, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Question, I'm sending a family member to the show in my place and want to be specific about what vendor they need to go to. What is the shop that always has a big Damage Industries spread. I want to think they are based out of the North East part of the state but?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    To show how old I am, they also promised that pay for parking was a temporary affectation until they paid certain parts of the new ball park. It was never taken off, of course. This show sucks EXCEPT ZX Guns always has great prices at their shows. Forget any bulk ammo or lowers, etc.
    But will ZX have good prices now? In this climate? I don't see the point in going because this will be an extension of all the madness. What benefit is there in going? To know how bad it is? I know that already. To get a great deal? I doubt it. You'll have the masses. You'll have the panic buying. How is this going to effect prices? Badly. I want a Walther PPQ for $525. What will I find? $600, $650, $700? I want to go. But I don't see the point. Where am I wrong?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom