Ft. Wayne Gun & Knife Show-Coliseum-This Weekend!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nmcqueen469

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 10, 2012
    Whitley County
    But will ZX have good prices now? In this climate? I don't see the point in going because this will be an extension of all the madness. What benefit is there in going? To know how bad it is? I know that already. To get a great deal? I doubt it. You'll have the masses. You'll have the panic buying. How is this going to effect prices? Badly. I want a Walther PPQ for $525. What will I find? $600, $650, $700? I want to go but I don't see the point. Where am I wrong?

Stay home then. One less person to rub shoulders with. :dunno:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Stay home then. One less person to rub shoulders with. :dunno:
    I'll go. My comments are more what I'm thinking. I'm debating whether it's worth it. I haven't gone for ages. I really wanted to. I planned to go since October and buy something from ZX. Then this happened. So now I'm struggling. Sorry guys!

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    Im going to be there as early as possible saturday morning with my wad of cash ready to spend! (not just on anything though and certainly not on price gouged items)

Be looking for me, Ill be in a green carhart coat, jeans, maybe a camo cummins hat and more than likely carrying a couple glocks.

Last edited:

nmcqueen469

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 10, 2012
    Whitley County
    I'm sure you will get interest.... Out of curiosity, 9mm or .40 S&W ?

One marked 9mm and two unmarked, which signifies early generation 9mm.

84E8258D-1DE3-463E-A61C-4E8633FBBD94-314-00000011B6B2108D.jpg

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    WTH? I'm in need of some ammo... But whatever, we don't need to lookout for each other! :rolleyes:

Uh ?

Did you misunderstand ? He is a vendor and is coming to the show with ammo to sell.... Greg came to the last show a week ago ( Kay's merchandise ) and took care of as many as he could....

Ripper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 15, 2012
    Earth
    Uh ?

Did you misunderstand ? He is a vendor and is coming to the show with ammo to sell.... Greg came to the last show a week ago ( Kay's merchandise ) and took care of as many as he could....

Well then... Don't I look like the fool. :dunno: I did misunderstand, sorry!

With that in mind... I wonder if I could pre pay for some and pick up at the show?

Top Bottom