Ft. Wayne Gun & Knife Show-Coliseum-This Weekend!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • greyhound47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Looking for one of the following:
    Ruger SR9C
    Beretta Nano
    M&P Shield

Wish me luck, lol

The ONLY guy in Fort Wayne that seems to be able to get the Shield at all is Ed Hirschy. That is where I got mine about 4 weeks ago. He also got me my M&P9 VTAC about two weeks ago. All other FW dealers threw up their hands on getting both of those guns. I must say, ZX Guns gets Shields too but I bet they wont have any at the show.

karoozin

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Ft Wayne
    Well today is the day! I am going just to see the crazy prices that some people will put on their stuff. I dont expect to see too many AR's. None of the dealers have any new ones in stock that is less than 2000.

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    Well ingo, we are reporting live from the Fort Wayne 1500. I have arrived 5 minutes ago and am #3 to show up. It's a cold morning. Everybody is sitting in their car as of now. Only an hour 15 before it starts!

IrishSon of Liberty

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Just got home from the show. Yes, prices have increases as to be expected, but all for not the gouging seems to be slowing down a bit. ZX guns was running about 45 minutes or so for NICS, and their table was packed.

Looking for 1k rounds of 7.62 NATO? It's only $800. :noway:
    Also a lot of private AR's walking around the show for sale.

IMO, the worst part was that the soda fountain wan't working and they had no bottled soda either. So $3.50 for a 20oz bottle of water, with no outside drinks permitted.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I bought an XDs from ZX guns, price was $519. I dont think Ranger or ZX really upped their prices much if at all. Private collectors are the ones really trying to hammer people. I got in and got out relatively quickly.

Dick

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Was hoping to get a sub compact XD40 from ZX, but no s.c. XDs at their table at all. My brother bought an XD 9 from them, but got delayed. So hes gonna have to up there when it gets cleared, Ill ride with and hope theyve got some s.c.'s in stock by then. Walked around with a Bersa .380 for sale, but no bites. Oh well

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    I bought an AK from a guy walking around. was 250$ less than any other semi auto at the show. Also bought 1k rounds of ammo for it. AR prices are INSANE!!!

XSVskill

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Decatur, IN
    I was there when it opened, I picked up a 1 of the 2 glock 26's zx guns had:rockwoot:...they also had a handful of xds's that were gone by the time i finished my paperwork. ammo prices from what i saw were HIGH.

Top Bottom