• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    I figured as much and I was going to drop by to say Hi to intro myself, but you were too busy taking everyone's money that was at your table. :D :):

The show was crazy busy....I couldn't even find time to go to the bathroom. :):

The next Ft. Wayne show at the coliseum is March 10 & 11......I will be there, if your going, make sure you stop by and introduce yourself. My understanding is the show will be upstairs in one of the nicer parts of the coliseum instead of in the basement like it normally is.

backfire

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 6, 2011
    The show was crazy busy....I couldn't even find time to go to the bathroom. :):

The next Ft. Wayne show at the coliseum is March 10 & 11......I will be there, if your going, make sure you stop by and introduce yourself. My understanding is the show will be upstairs in one of the nicer parts of the coliseum instead of in the basement like it normally is.
    Sounds good and I can understand why they would put us "gun-loving questionables" in the smelly bowels of the building like that... :):

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I went to the show yesterday and the place was packed. Went with my brother-in-law, we found several good deals, and we bought them up. We waited a hour and a half to get checked out at ZX Guns out of Goshen, but was well worth it for some of their prices. I have no problem paying for parking and admission for a show like this.

Top Bottom