• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Just thought I would bump this up for Bradsknives and Indiana Supply Depot since they are set up at this show. :yesway:
    They stuck Brad all the way in the back corner. :(

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Just thought I would bump this up for Bradsknives and Indiana Supply Depot since they are set up at this show. :yesway:
    They stuck Brad all the way in the back corner. :(

What ?????? :xmad: You talk as if you aren't going to be there... LOL Well, I hope you made sure Brad brings a Junglas... Getting close to walking out the door and heading there right now.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    UPDATE. Brad got moved to the front. :rockwoot: So please stop by and just say hello and oh yeah he likes to take money. He siad there was a good crowd there. No
    I'm not there but Brad does have my ESEE knives with him. No room on his tables for them so just ask for them.:D

backfire

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 6, 2011
    Were you the guy in the INGO shirt and hat near the entrance of the show area?

I just got home from the show and had a good time looking around. Came home gun-light though, only getting some gun cleaning supplies, some .380 ammo, a knife sharpener, some alligator jerky and the really fun stuff....a 10 lb. bag of Tannerite! :cool: :naughty:

I really wanted either of the two S&W .380 Bodygaurds I saw, but I have to replace a bad hot water heater this week that quit, so my gun wad was blown on that instead for the week......:noway:

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    There was quite a crowd out today, a lot of overflow from the motorcycle show going on in the same building. Stopped by and said hi to Brad, somehow got away without spending any money. I think he was distracted because there were so many customers - lucky me.

Overall it was a typical coliseum show with a few extra people, good for the vendors! Not one person had a black/black SR40c, I asked every vendor selling handguns :(

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Was worth the trip yesterday. Went with wife and found what I went for. Got a ESEE Junglas from Brad and Sheila and some ammo from CWood.

Wish we had more time so look at everything. We had a big day ahead of us and wasn't there for much more than a hour.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Was worth the trip yesterday. Went with wife and found what I went for. Got a ESEE Junglas from Brad and Sheila and some ammo from CWood.

Wish we had more time so look at everything. We had a big day ahead of us and wasn't there for much more than a hour.

:rockwoot: Congrats on the ESEE!!! Hope the wife has the band aids ready again! ;) :stickpoke:

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Were you the guy in the INGO shirt and hat near the entrance of the show area?

I just got home from the show and had a good time looking around. Came home gun-light though, only getting some gun cleaning supplies, some .380 ammo, a knife sharpener, some alligator jerky and the really fun stuff....a 10 lb. bag of Tannerite! :cool: :naughty:

I really wanted either of the two S&W .380 Bodygaurds I saw, but I have to replace a bad hot water heater this week that quit, so my gun wad was blown on that instead for the week......:noway:

That was me.....selling knives and promoting INGO. :D

greyhound47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    I got 175 rounds of 9 pellet 12 ga in an ammo can for $100, an armorers bench mat, and 420 rounds of 5.56 green tip XM855 for $175. I was real pleased. Usually do not like this show btu it was worth it to me this time.

Top Bottom