• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • silentvoice71

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    Ft Wayne IN
    here though everyone should see this just in case.

FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE) - Police are looking for suspects in the burglary of an Allen County Sheriff's officer's home.
    The officer returned to his home on the 1100 block of South Anthony Extended around 6:30 p.m. Sunday to find several items missing.
    Missing was his police gun belt, a department issued Sig Sauer P220 .45 caliber handgun, a Walther PPK .380 caliber handgun and a police radio.
    A witness saw a black car parked in the driveway between 9:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. Sunday.
    A man and a woman were seen leaving the car and walking down South Anthony Extended.
    Police are asking anyone with information to call Crimestoppers anonymously at 426-STOP.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    FINALLY! It's about time someone recognized how awesome I am! Geez!

lincoln_awesome.jpg

:):

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Thats a weird coincidence that there was a shooting later that sunday on my side of ft wayne( Hanna & Senate St's) Drive by style of course & the man targeted was killed ,Wife heard shooting last night (11/09/09) as well but no reports about it.Thats just a few blocks from where the robbery occured but I havent heard what caliber was used in the driveby

Top Bottom