• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • madeuce50

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Lafayette,In.
    Anyone interested in some full auto shoots this summer? The Linden Conservation Club in Linden In. has some times and dates penciled in on the calender for some full auto fun. I would like to put on some shoots and need some feedback on how many/dates/people/scenario's etc. You may contact us at index Thanks and keep your powder dry. Madeuce50:ar15:

madeuce50

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Lafayette,In.
    At this time we are wanting feedback and hope to put on shoots this year (2010). The web page link has not been updated but will be shortly. We need to have enough people to justify as we need to close other ranges for matches. In the past the "play days" were designated dates/ranges/times as to not conflict with other activities. Again we need participation and numbers of shooters who are interested to put these on

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    I'd definately be interested as well. I'd really like to shoot some 'combat' matches with my litte AC556. Would your matches be open to rifle calibers as well?

Doug K

madeuce50

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Lafayette,In.
    On our play day shoots, we have shot belt feds to .22 conversions/about anything goes. We have had a sub gun only match that was a great turn out and alot of fun. We have not had a "anything goes" match with a shoot what you got in any caliber just sub caliber so far. We of course welcome all shooters and will have dates and times listed on our web page as soon as possible. visit us at index

alfahornet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    Giving this thread a bump. The 'shoots' are a possibility this year from what I've learned. So people interested should get in touch with OP.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mike-O
    Top Bottom