Full Auto Thompson Machine KFO-SR .22LR!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glock22c

SHEEPDOG
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    N.E. IN
    hey Corey what is the legnth of the SBR? do they have a suppressor attached to the end or is it intergrated?

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    hey Corey what is the legnth of the SBR? do they have a suppressor attached to the end or is it intergrated?

The KFO-SR comes with a custom made Thompson Machine 4" match grade threaded barrel in which any suppressor can be attached. The KFO-IS comes with the normal Thompson Machine Operative-S integrally ported & suppressed barrel.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Sweet mother of crap! Sounds like one of those Russian DROZD full-auto BB guns that were imported a few years ago...

Yep, it is smoking fast. I think we estimated it at about 1050-1100 rpm. The only negative about it is that with the open bolt design it cannot function in safe-semi-full. It is either safe or rock-n-roll.

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    THAT. is the coolest thing ever. IF ONLY, only the BATFE would wake up an realize that we would pay a $400 or $500 tax stamp to be able to own modern FA weapons!!! I would have one of those in a heart beat! a FA suppressed that could be shot cheaply!!!!!

:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    This is the actual gun in TPayneNFA's video:

DSC_3087.jpg

DSC_3095.jpg

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Just use the KCR pricing 22= .75 cents a round. Anything larger is a $1 a shot. That thing needs a drum.

Yeah that would suck!!

I was lucky at KCR. My very first MG expierence was at KCR. I was talking to a pretty young guy that was a manufacturer and when he found out I had never shot a MG he said you want to shoot one? I said HELL YA!! So we went onto the range and he had a whole table full of stuff. He asked what I wanted to shoot, now mind you he was going to let me shoot something for free. I pulled out a $100 bill and said "I want to shoot it all!!!" :) He was so appreciative that I helped him with ammo cost even though he had offered for free that I ended up shooting an original M2 Carbine, a M4 Carbine, a G18, a MP5k and a M60 for the $100. I bet I went through at least $350 worth of ammo. very cool expierence and probably why I got into the game about 6 years later.

Photos from that day that turned me into a MG junkie:

243082.jpg

243081.jpg

243085.jpg

243080.jpg

Top Bottom