• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hrearden

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Im sure the quality is there. My main interest is in the price point. If they can be competitive with Glock, Springfield, and S and W, they might just have something. If it has a trigger like a PPQ, they really will have something.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Im sure the quality is there. My main interest is in the price point. If they can be competitive with Glock, Springfield, and S and W, they might just have something. If it has a trigger like a PPQ, they really will have something.
    Exactly, if the price is under $600 out the door then I'll probably buy one, depending on reviews.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    It'll help their sales that they're Beretta.

The full-sized striker-fired polymer market is THE big market right now. And it's probably over saturated as it is. I'm OK with that - things are still selling, companies are still innovating / trying new things / being competitive.

If this were an upstart - I'd say that it's doomed to fail in the American market. Just too much to compete against - when everything is already extremely similar.

If they can also scale it down into "compact" and or "sub compact" sizes, I'd suggest they've got a really good shot at making it.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I want to shoot one, While people are right saying that they are late, I bet that it can still more than "make it" just fine.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I think i'm in the minority, but I really like the way this gun looks. I am excited to see where they come in price wise.

Must be somefin in the water around here, cause I kinda like it too.:dunno:

wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    I don't think it's bad. It probably won't be the final look for it. I'm happy just to see another choice in the cheaper handgun market. I'm already liking the larger trigger guard (for gloves) and the trigger sounds good. I'm staying positive.

Top Bottom