• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    Any local gun stores with armorers or online vendors that sell a fully assembled A2 gas block front site base so that the only thing needed to be done for installation would be the gas tube and roll pin and the taper pins on the bottom?

rsaylor8326

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2015
    Lake Station
    I'm not being a smart ass so please don't take it that way but what else is there to do. If you can do all that you can finish it. I see now you need the address tems first. Do you need it like today or can it wait a few days. I hate waiting.

INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    I found the gas block front site base only at a couple local gun stores, but it was just A frame itself. They did not have front sight post, spring or detention pin for the front sight assembly. They did not have the roll pin for the gas tube. They did not have the taper pins for mounting to the barrel and they did not have the retention plate for the handguards.

My thought was that if they have the gas block front site base but not the necessary parts to install, then the chances of rolling into any gun shop that does not have A frames and finding the pins, springs and posts necessary to finish the job would be highly unlikely.

I am surprised its been difficult to find at my local gun stores.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I'd be very surprised if Bradis didn't have them. You might also check Black Gun Parts at the Stout Field gun show this weekend. They have a lot of misc. parts and pieces.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    I have a complete A2 Gas Block with front sight, sling loop and taper pins. It is .750 diameter. PM has been sent.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Any local gun stores with armorers or online vendors that sell a fully assembled A2 gas block front site base so that the only thing needed to be done for installation would be the gas tube and roll pin and the taper pins on the bottom?
    US Defense solutions has at least 1 complete one. I'm sure probably more. 5329 mount pleasant north street, greenwood. At 37 and county line road in the strip mall behind the shell station. That's the place to go for all your AR15 parts and knowledge needs

Top Bottom