• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Probably not, but I'll have two sent to your house just in case. You can keep one if the popo dont show. :):

so funny story, I know a guy, who did the "glock .25 cent trigger job" on a glock 19, and added a 3.5 pound ghost connector, and a 3.5# spring kit to his glock 19C, he carried it that way for a few weeks, and the first time I (I mean he) took it to the range to shoot it, he pulled the trigger and it went bangbang...I (I mean he) tried it again and it went bangbang...I (he) thought that didn't sound right, and he pulled the trigger again and yep, it went bangbang. I (damn why do I keep typing I) took it apart, transported it home, removed all the "upgrades" and carried it stock for a while, a few weeks later I (he) put all the parts back in again and pulled the trigger and it went bang, and from that point on, my (I mean his) glock shoots fine.

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    So don't those extended mags really throw the balance off when one hand is on your junk and the other is holding the pistol sideways?

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    So don't those extended mags really throw the balance off when one hand is on your junk and the other is holding the pistol sideways?

Proper stance dictates... widen stance so your knees hold your pants in place. One hand on the grip on the pistol and the other hand on the mag. No more rotating the gun sideways... besides when you put a plastic bag around your gun to police your brass, it could get all jammed up if it's sideways, keeping you from doing the 30+ round mag dump. Being "Gangsta" has evolved.... if that was even possible.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    You don't really need a slide cover kit, just a well placed tooth pic. If there was ever a zombie epocolipse or the space men come back with their probe.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Our local paper tonight has an article stating an officer performing a traffic stop discovered "a 9mm handgun with 27 rounds in a magazine and an adapter attached to it that classified it as a fully automatic machine gun". The only 'adapter' I can think of would be an altered sear, but that wouldn't be obvious.

does this sound right?

He will probably lose his gun and the ability to own one legally. Don't lose your gun in IKEA, and don't go full auto.

Top Bottom