• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • n9znd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    Gum, Feel free to copy all you want , my patent has not went through yet. LOL Sometimes the fun can be taken out of shooting these little guns when you want to go shoot 100 rounds. But with the little speed loaders it actually makes reloading fun. It is always amazing to get this much firepower and accuracy in such a small package... Alot of my friends have CCW. I have one friend that will carry his full size gun 100% of the time. M&P 40 compact or a LCP 100% of the time, He is very dedicated. All my other friends carry in spurts and may go a month or two without carrying anything because of size inconvenence or whatever excuse. I always have my Mini on me 100% of the time when legal. The Mini's for sure fills a role. I would not walk into a gun fight but I do not feel that I am unarmed either and with alot of practice they can be a very useful and deadly tool. Jim

Last edited:

POTTSY

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Glad to hear someone else has one besides me i got one to have when i ride my bicycle which i ride several miles at a time anyway you never know what dog or person my not like you on a bike , i put bird shot in mine just to sting the dog or when it gets up close and personal put some in his face and they will think twice the next time.

pottsy

Dirc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Noblesville
    Here is a picture of how I carry my Black Widow. It is a leather holster that I have sewn and made work perfect for IWB carry. The second picture is just funny and shows how little the Short actually is. Jim
    BWandHolster.jpg

Rossishort.jpg

I have one of the shorties too, damn fun gun! Rapid fire takes some practice though.

Koukalaka

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    91   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Madison County
    Koaukalaka, post pics of your Pug! A pug and a wasp are both now on my wish list. And I want one that is 1 1/4" barrel, too! :)
    Here's my Pug:

Pug.jpg

Pictured with the excellent pocket holster, purchased from the NAA website:

PugInHolster.jpg

PugInPalm.jpg

The flap of the holster snaps and contains five additional rounds. Reloading this weapon is certainly not fast--but I keep hollowpoints in the gun itself, and shotshells in the holster. If I needed to eliminate a snake and had the time to exchange the rounds, I'd choose the shotshells. If I actually needed to use the weapon for self-defense, I'd rather have the hollowpoints ready to go.

This is a great gun for mowing the yard, riding a bike, or for general carry purposes when one needs the absolute smallest possible firearm. In that pocket holster, it disappears in a jeans pocket, even more so than the popular .380s of recent years.

I've owned the regular magnum mini (the shorter barrel), and I will say that I think the Pug is much easier to hold and fire. Using the pocket holster, I have no problem whatsoever in drawing the weapon; my hand covers the grip, and the pocket holster catches nicely on the rear edge of my pocket, to allow it to remain inside while the gun comes out.

speedsix

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    fort wayne
    I always wanted one but owning one cured me of that. I got a .22lr with 1 1/4" bbl. I got an oversized wood grip and a holster for it.

Mine was crazy inaccurate, I didn't expect much but it simply sprayed the bullets down range.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    I always wanted one but owning one cured me of that. I got a .22lr with 1 1/4" bbl. I got an oversized wood grip and a holster for it.

Mine was crazy inaccurate, I didn't expect much but it simply sprayed the bullets down range.

there must have been something wrong with it.....at 30ft i can wack a 8" steel plate all 5 shots....

Top Bottom