• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TylerAdels

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2012
    Fort Wayne & Bloomington, IN
    I shoot a Ruger Single Ten, it's basically my "fun gun." Shoots great at the range and people love to admire it. I've heard nothing but good things on Heritage's Rough Rider, however, so you're looking in the right direction.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Never owned one, never shot one, but I've never heard a bad word spoken about them either. That has to say something.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I have ones the kids shoot it alot no problems but I have a ruger single six I like it alot better.

I was thinking a lot about getting a Single Six (my dad has had one for over 50 years), until a read the reviews of the new Ruger Single 10. And then I saw one. Now I REALLY want one.

jkirby

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    Kokomo/Bunker hill
    I have a Rough Rider with the 3.5" barrel and I can only say great things about it. I've only had it for a few months and shot maybe 250 rounds through it and have loved every minute of it. great gun for the money and i wouldn't hesitate a second to buy another one. I shoot Federal bulk .22LR from Wally World and the rough rider shoots everytime and is damn accurate. I put a small white line on the front sight which makes it easier to find quickly. get you one, you'll be happy you did

RR22MB3BH_lg.jpg

jaybird_123

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Just around the corner.
    I have a Rough Rider with the 3.5" barrel and I can only say great things about it. I've only had it for a few months and shot maybe 250 rounds through it and have loved every minute of it. great gun for the money and i wouldn't hesitate a second to buy another one. I shoot Federal bulk .22LR from Wally World and the rough rider shoots everytime and is damn accurate. I put a small white line on the front sight which makes it easier to find quickly. get you one, you'll be happy you did

RR22MB3BH_lg.jpg
    Nice pic. Ya i`m looking for one now, and of course no one has any of them. I wanted to buy locally, its faster that way. :)

wintram

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 9, 2011
    The only bad thing about the rough rider is the silly lil safety lever. Who ever heard of a safety on a revolver. My ruger single six IMO is better quality but you have to pay for it. The heritage is a great lil gun for the money. If your in the west central area my LGS Has 2 in 4" you can pm me for the contact info.

jaybird_123

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Just around the corner.

RR22MB3BH_lg.jpg
    Yay, found one. Have not fired it yet, but love it already. Nicely made, heavier than I thought, and looks cool lol.

Top Bottom