• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seeker1321

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Elkhart
    I'm heading to Ft. Wayne this weekend with some guys for my brother's bachelor party, anybody from that area have any suggestions of fun things to do, or good restaurants? Staying away from bars and strip clubs, youth pastor is in the wedding party. So far on the agenda we got 9 holes of golf in the morning, and then planning on going to play laser tag.

Any suggests would be appreciated, thanks for your time.

Eric

jerp239

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    NE Indiana
    If the Tincaps are in town it is worth the trip, the ballpark is one of the best in the minors. Powers hamburgers is right down by the ballpark, the best little burgers in town.

kboom524

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    New Haven
    :+1:on the Tincaps. They have home games all weekend. Not sure which lazer tag you will be at, but Granite City is in the area of both of them, and has great food

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Looks like gonna rain all weekend. But if you like cars, drive 20 minutes north to Auburn. The spring car auction is this weekend too. But tin caps games are always fun.

You could also send the pastor to bed early and then go out to the clubs :)

seeker1321

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Elkhart
    We haven't decided on which laser tag place to go to yet? Which one do you guys recommend, or should we just play a couple of rounds at each of them?

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    Laser X for the gun play, Munchies for killer pizza and some Madbrew! Check out the firefighters museum or history center, Tincaps rain or shine it's a good time (if the game isn't called, go!)

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I'm heading to Ft. Wayne this weekend with some guys for my brother's bachelor party, anybody from that area have any suggestions of fun things to do, or good restaurants? Staying away from bars and strip clubs, youth pastor is in the wedding party. So far on the agenda we got 9 holes of golf in the morning, and then planning on going to play laser tag.

Any suggests would be appreciated, thanks for your time.

Eric

Depending how long you're going to be in the area, you could hit up the paintball place in Laotto. PaintballPLEX - Indiana's Best Indoor Paintball Field and Pro Shop | Paintball Guns and Gear | Private Paintball Bachelor & Corporate Parties | Open Play & Paintball Tournaments | Paintball Equipment Rentals It is a pretty good time and I know on Friday nights they have a deal that includes the gun, mask, and balls for around $30. They also have bachelor party deals for a minimum of 10 people that is $35 a person and that includes:

Includes Private Field with Private Referee
    3 Hour Field Play Time
    Includes Rental Equipment: Gun, Mask, Air Tank, and 500 Paintballs
    Bachelor or Best man Gets a upgraded gun

Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    I have only played Lazer Tag at the other 1 time, but Lazer-X just keeps pulling me back. We have played there at least a dozen times, including my birthday last year.

mizzi

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 19, 2011
    Broad Ripple
    i realize your playing 9 holes of golf in the morning, but you could finish it with a free 9 holes (or 18) of frisbee golf at Shoaf Park. It's a great course, nice park, easy and fun for the 1st timer or experienced.

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    Depending how long you're going to be in the area, you could hit up the paintball place in Laotto. PaintballPLEX - Indiana's Best Indoor Paintball Field and Pro Shop | Paintball Guns and Gear | Private Paintball Bachelor & Corporate Parties | Open Play & Paintball Tournaments | Paintball Equipment Rentals It is a pretty good time and I know on Friday nights they have a deal that includes the gun, mask, and balls for around $30. They also have bachelor party deals for a minimum of 10 people that is $35 a person and that includes:

Includes Private Field with Private Referee
    3 Hour Field Play Time
    Includes Rental Equipment: Gun, Mask, Air Tank, and 500 Paintballs
    Bachelor or Best man Gets a upgraded gun

I'll second this as my buddy is a ref up there.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    We've been doing the Friday nights about once a month. Last time we went there was about 80 people that showed so we broke into 4 teams. It is always a good time and I think the outdoor field should be open now.

mavisky

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    Greater Atlanta Area
    Ditch the laser tag and head up IN-3 to the Paintball Plex thing. Went there for my bachelor party and the bachelor gets a discount on a top of the line rig. I was nailing kids left and right and was laughing my ass off the entire time. Well worth the extra money over laser tag.

J man

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Defiance, OH area
    I will agree with the Auburn Car Museums, If you go to the Kruse ones off I69 there is also one with military vehicles. There is also the ACD museum which is nice. That is assuming you guys like cars.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Maybe CC into the zoo for a safari? It'd be a good time that nobody would ever forget. I'm not sure what kind of shots you'd get from the skyline. If you do this let me know, I'll buy parts from endangered animals.

firemedic140

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Harlan, IN
    Definately PB over laser x. I prefer the Laser Tag on Coliseum over Laser x- myself. It's bit bigger just seemed better. It's been a long time though. The Car auction is a very good suggestion. Golf, cars, PB heck of a day there! Food it really depends on what your in the mood for. More upend, Club Soda is good.

Top Bottom