• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BarryJaxon

Shooter
    Rating - 50%
    0   1   1
    Feb 23, 2011
    My god how did anybody EVER get thru the day without a phone in their pocket?I find myself more and more tryin to get outta the house without mine.:twocents:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    The chick sounds like she can barely function in society. People that put videos up on YouTube with crappy music and annoying loud noises need to die. Not everyone is a waterhead that needs flashing lights and sound effects to hold their attention for 30 seconds.

My god how did anybody EVER get thru the day without a phone in their pocket?I find myself more and more tryin to get outta the house without mine.:twocents:

It isn't that hard to just not answer it if you don't feel like talking to someone. I'll carry mine because I don't wear a watch. They also give an easy out if you get trapped in a conversation that is wasting time and draining your mental energy. Almost everyone knows that I keep my phone on vibrate. Easy enough to pull phone, check it, and be like I'm sorry but I've got to return a phone call. Then the game of avoiding the mental energy zombie begins.

benkrebs

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    This video would make a great ad, which is what I think they were trying to do with the youtube vid..."Want to go to a theater where you aren't bothered by people texting through a movie they paid $10 to see? Come to the Alamo Drafthouse!"

BarryJaxon

Shooter
    Rating - 50%
    0   1   1
    Feb 23, 2011
    "It isn't that hard to just not answer it if you don't feel like talking to someone. I'll carry mine because I don't wear a watch. They also give an easy out if you get trapped in a conversation that is wasting time and draining your mental energy. Almost everyone knows that I keep my phone on vibrate. Easy enough to pull phone, check it, and be like I'm sorry but I've got to return a phone call. Then the game of avoiding the mental energy zombie begins."

a.bentonab

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    Evansville
    Sounds like a place I'd like to go to. Ever since we moved up here to the south side of Indy from Evansville, there has been one difference, and that is that NOONE KNOWS THE RIGHT WAY TO WATCH A MOVIE UP HERE. It is simple really. Phone off or at LEAST on silent in your pocket and if your mouth is open you'd better be shoving popcorn in it :popcorn:. My cousin talks the whole time through a movie and I can't see anything with her anymore.

The last 2-3 times we have been at a theater (Greenwood or Southside) there has always been a group of people that disrupt the movie.

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    I can't see how most people pay that much money to see a movie when you can just wait and buy it or see it on netflix. Plus you don't know if the movie will suck or not so you are taking your chances until you have read a review. -1 for movie theaters lol

Top Bottom