Funny Political Picture/Video Thread Part 9** The other side is still making it easy!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Why couldn't the ship carrying the Statye of Liberty hit the iceberg?

I don't really hate the statue, but that stupid poem would never have been codified into founding document status.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Why couldn't the ship carrying the Statye of Liberty hit the iceberg?

I don't really hate the statue, but that stupid poem would never have been codified into founding document status.

I like what Teddy Roosevelt said.

"We freely extend the hand of welcome and of good-fellowship to every man, no matter what his creed or birthplace, who comes here honestly intent on becoming a good United States citizen like the rest of us; but we have a right and it is our duty to demand that he shall indeed become so, and shall not confuse the issues with which we are struggling by introducing among us Old-World quarrels and prejudices. There are certain ideas which he must give up. For instance, he must learn that American life is incompatible with any form of anarchy, or of any secret society having murder for its aim, whether at home or abroad… Moreover he must not bring in his Old-World religious race and national antipathies, but must merge them into love for our common country, and must take pride in the things which we can all take pride in… He must learn to celebrate Washington’s birthday, and the Fourth of July instead of St Patrick’s Day."

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    q4CwyW1.jpg

BeDome

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    The truth of the matter is, the guy on the right isn't really where he used to be. He is much closer to where the center line is.
    What I keep seeing, IMHO/YMMV, is that the center is creeping left, even farther from those left leaning RINOs we think of who need to go, but creeping in long strides with really big crawly legs.

What is so fun being that far left?
    Actually, I think I know and I am heading out to buy more ammunition.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ironman7112
    Top Bottom