Funny Political Picture/Video Thread Part 9** The other side is still making it easy!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tsm

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Allen county

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Do you really think the Dems will name a bridge after a man whose quotes were both intelligent and filled with common sense. One example -

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

I’d love to see it since we were heading that way for a while until obama and biden did everything they could to reverse course.
    They've abandoned the philosophy and words of MLK now, sadly.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Do you really think the Dems will name a bridge after a man whose quotes were both intelligent and filled with common sense. One example -

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

I’d love to see it since we were heading that way for a while until obama and biden did everything they could to reverse course.

Oh, they've redefined King's thinking. Not sure if you caught Coleman Hughes and Sonny Hostin debating King's thinking later in life. She asserted that he reverted his "content of character" to say race is everything. She cited the last book King wrote as evidence for this, which Hughes had just mentioned, and then asked the audience to get the book and read for themselves, what he actually thought.

Point is, the Left still claims MLK, but now they claim he was supportive of their woke ideas now. They'd be quite happy to put his name on a bridge. They've rebuilt him in their image.

Last edited:

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    Ok if this isn't the most awesome name for a Prime Minister on the border with Russia ever. Donald Tusk, PM of Poland.

He is making a valid point considering Putin's recent actions.

Polish leader warns of 'prewar era,' urges European nations to invest in defense​

Poland's Prime Minister Donald Tusk made the remark amid Russia's brutal war in Ukraine.​

Don

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Ok if this isn't the most awesome name for a Prime Minister on the border with Russia ever. Donald Tusk, PM of Poland.

He is making a valid point considering Putin's recent actions.

Polish leader warns of 'prewar era,' urges European nations to invest in defense​

Poland's Prime Minister Donald Tusk made the remark amid Russia's brutal war in Ukraine.​

Don
    How interesting. When President Trump told them to pony up or else, he was “destroying NATO“.

Top Bottom