• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    What are some funny things you have been asked? At the store, at a traffic stop, mall where ever?

At 16 or 17 I was asked by a LEO if I had any nuclear devices in my car. I said not anymore I just generated 1.21 jiggawatts and came back from 1955. I actually got a warning.

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    my roommate last year would sleep-talk frequently.

so the funniness of his question is only in context. he spouted complete gibberish for about two minutes in a futile attempt to convince me that he was awake rather than asleep, ranging from killing forest gnomes to paying taxes. then he asked me if he finally believed he was fully awake.

Jerry D Young

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2009
    Reno, NV
    Are you Santa Claus?
    Are you Jerry Garcia?
    Are you Kenny Rogers?
    Are you a pimp?
    Are you in the Mafia?
    Are you part of ZZ Top?
    Are you a security guard here?
    Are you somebody famous?
    Aren't you part of the ship's staff?

And these are just a few of the things I've been asked.

plowman766

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 18, 2010
    Huntington
    My hair has been white since I was 25 when my daughter was 3 the waitress asked her if she was out with grandpa that night needless to say the tip wasnt very big. One other time the checkout girl at Kmart asked me if I was Bobby Knight :dunno:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    One night after the bar I was at WalMart with a half black/half white friend(looks Middle Eastern) and 2 Mexican friends. I had an 8" long red beard and a shaved head. The woman at the register asked me if I was in the KKK. The 6'10 450 pound Mexican friend just started laughing uncontrollably and then she realized how dumb the question was.

Leah Marie

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2009
    K-Town
    Lol I duno if this is funny or not but I have had a few people ask me if my gun is real. Why would I carry a fake gun? Lol

Armed Eastsider

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    My hair has been white since I was 25 when my daughter was 3 the waitress asked her if she was out with grandpa that night needless to say the tip wasnt very big. One other time the checkout girl at Kmart asked me if I was Bobby Knight :dunno:

You HAVE to post pictures of yourself. I got a good laugh out of that.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    not really funny but i have a stoplight at the end of my driveway. many people have and im sure many more will ask if it is real.

another not so funny one is when someone asks you what you do for a living and you tell them you drive a school bus. then they ask "you drive a bus?"
    sure im 27, went to college, but did i studda when i said i drive a bus?
    (if it wasnt for poor timing on my part to back a truck into a ditch for Lowe's i wouldnt be on the bus. at first it was to get the cdl...)

remymartin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    When at a restaurant, at lunch, with a co-worker. We were asked " are you together?" I replied, "No, we're seeing other people." Really threw 'em off.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Because of my job, I get this question a lot. Even when I have the machine in a hundred pieces spread out all over the place, someone will invariably come up and ask "Can I make a copy?"

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    When at a restaurant, at lunch, with a co-worker. We were asked " are you together?" I replied, "No, we're seeing other people." Really threw 'em off.

Would've been even more awesome if you had a piece of paper with "I'm Stupid" written on it and handed it to them. "Here's your sign" :laugh:

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    Walking around Cabelas wearing a blue hooded sweatshirt, an Iron Maiden winter hat, blue jeans, and looking at camping supplies a woman steps in front of me... "Do you work here?" ...serioulsy ma'am? :n00b:

the Iron Maiden hat must have given it away...:facepalm:

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Walking around Cabelas wearing a blue hooded sweatshirt, an Iron Maiden winter hat, blue jeans, and looking at camping supplies a woman steps in front of me... "Do you work here?" ...serioulsy ma'am? :n00b:

the Iron Maiden hat must have given it away...:facepalm:

Don't wear red in Target. It makes for a very frustrating shopping trip.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    What are some funny things you have been asked? At the store, at a traffic stop, mall where ever?

At 16 or 17 I was asked by a LEO if I had any nuclear devices in my car. I said not anymore I just generated 1.21 jiggawatts and came back from 1955. I actually got a warning.

How about that time several years ago we were at a bar and when we got carded she asked if we were twins :laugh: Our birthdays are 4 days apart ( mom sure would have hated you! ha) and we have different last names.

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    Don't wear red in Target. It makes for a very frustrating shopping trip.

already happened. haha I work at an Ace Hardware so i wear a red shirt. stopped at Target after work one day and it happened. but i had a tape measure on my belt and i untucked my shirt so i hoped that would help. thankfully the guy thought enough before he asked. he was smart enough to say, "you don't work here do you?" i laughed and politely said no.

but hmmm lets see... my red Ace shirt has gotten me flagged at Walmart (they wear blue shirts there :facepalm:), Petco (they also wear blue shirts as well as tan shirts there :facepalm:) but somehow never in Meijer where they wear red shirts :dunno:

people don't observe very well...

Top Bottom