• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mickar15

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2008
    Brownsburg
    So I’m in Plainfield Shooter’s Supply Saturday. Got my son and my nephew with me . We were going shooting on Sunday, and thought we’d look for ammo in case he had any deals.(LOL)

My son gets to talking to Bob’s wife about a gun he wanted to get his girlfriend. Bob comes up and takes over the conversation, (like usual, if you know him). Said he sold one of these here to an idiot doctor." You know how they can be, think they know everything."

My son and I started laughing, and my nephew just put his head down and started shaking it. I interrupted Bob to tell him that my nephew’s parents were both doctors.

Bob looked at my nephew and said, "Well, you know just what I’m talking about then, can’t tell em nothing!".

When we got home, I told his parents that story. They didn’t think it was funny. Doctors don’t have a sense of humor either.:rolleyes:

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Too bad about the parents, Bob is a laugh riot. He always wants to sell the shop, but the new owners would probably lose me as a customer, Bob is a really great guy.

I like Rex too, he and I click! :)

FordMan08

Shooter
    Rating - 96.2%
    24   1   1
    Nov 26, 2008
    Parts Unknown
    "Well, you know just what I’m talking about then, can’t tell em nothing!".

LOL, this is why at the end of EVERY commercial on tv they say "Inform your doctor if you think this is right for you"

Ummmmmmm???? Shouldn't the doctor already KNOW about it????

I think most vets are smarter than most doctors.

Im rambling....

angelfire

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    westside indy
    my fiancee and bob have been friends for quite a long time thats how i got to know him and his wife to be honest i bought my very first gun from himthe day i got my permit we go in there at least once or twice a week to see what hes got i really hope he dont sell or he will lose alot more then just us as a customer.

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    My step-sister and her husband are both doctors. They do think they know everything. It's as if saving lives gave them a monopoly on being right or intelligent.

If they were so intelligent, they wouldn't be paying $15,000(+) in Illinois property taxes, 45 minutes from where my father pays $2000 in Valpo.

I guess I have it worse, Illinois Doctors.

Slab

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    fort wayne
    ive only been in bobs shop once, but just as everyone mentions he was singing and carrying on the whole time i was in there. too bad the shop is so far from home.

Top Bottom