Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Prices

Moving target, Kipphase

Per ¼ hour ............................................... .................... € 12.00
    Per hour ................................................ ....................... € 40.00
    300m indoor shooting range

Per ¼ hour ............................................... ................... € 10.00
    Per hour ................................................ ...................... € 36.00
    Complete orbits
    Per hour ................................................ ...................... € 138.00

25 m indoor track handguns

Per ¼ hour ............................................... ................... € 5.00
    Per hour ................................................ ...................... € 18.00
    Complete orbits
    Per hour ................................................ ...................... € 80.00
    (Prices for all firing lanes)

Rifles

Short-or long gun (rifle and a day) ..................... € 20.00
    Individual Shooting care
    Handling, security for costs

Individual gun care:

Instruction in safety, handling and use for beginners

Individual or group up to 5 people
    20, 00 €

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Get used to just thinking that stuff's just not available over there, but I guess if you have some money... damn, that's a nice range. Europäer tun Sachen nach rechts. I kinda like having stuff available to the lumpen proletariat, though.

zky

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    That place looks awesome. I'm going to Germany this fall...I think I'll ask my hosts if it's nearby and we can take a look.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Maybe Indy could do this when the Pacers leave town?

That would be all kinds of awesome. And know that it would bring people from all over the US just to see and experience the thing.

It's like Pebble Beach is to golfers. It's very expensive to use the facility, but you get to tell your buddies that you got to golf there.

If someone were to model a similar 'resort' and training facility for sportsmen, this town might actually become something someday.

It's completely doable with the right amount of scratch.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Das ist sehr gut!!! I took two years of German in high school but forgot 99% of it. Nobody else knows how to speak it so i lost what i did know. That range looks phenominal though

Top Bottom