• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    You can find used gen4 19's in the classifieds for 400 and there's no tax. I wouldn't own a gen3 unless I paid like 350 total for it. Gen4 and especially the gen5 are much better for my personal preferences and like cars you do better buying used and not from a dealer for things that aren't rare or hard to find.
    Yes, people consistently overpriced their glocks but let them, the fair deals will come.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    You can find used gen4 19's in the classifieds for 400 and there's no tax. I wouldn't own a gen3 unless I paid like 350 total for it. Gen4 and especially the gen5 are much better for my personal preferences and like cars you do better buying used and not from a dealer for things that aren't rare or hard to find.
    Yes, people consistently overpriced their glocks but let them, the fair deals will come.

That, and classifieds are "off the books"

Another perk.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Sweet Mcgrease, glad you got over there and snatched one, lots of discussion on generation model and or price, but hey what's your life worth?
    Your family?
    Your home and possessions?

If you ever have to use it, nobody going to say "Hey wait a minute, what gen is that Glock a 3 or a 4 "?

"How much did you pay for it"

No the only think spoken will be BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

Nothing wrong with a Gen 3 IMO. And I haven't seen many Gen 4 19's in the classy's for that. I've seen some 23's out there for cheap, as the bottom seems to have fallen out on the 40 market. For someone looking for a good gun on a budget they could do a lot worse. For someone wanting a second of a gun they already have, they could spend a lot more. $399 is a solid price, even + tax.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I have two Gen. 3 19's, never had an issue out of either one of them.
    I at one time have had two different Gen. 4 19's, both of them threw brass in my face, did not care for that.
    To me the bevel on the Gen. 5 looks like :poop:. Just my opinion of course.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I have two Gen. 3 19's, never had an issue out of either one of them.
    I at one time have had two different Gen. 4 19's, both of them threw brass in my face, did not care for that.
    To me the bevel on the Gen. 5 looks like :poop:. Just my opinion of course.

I'm with you Gunner but then again I haven't seen a lot about any Glock that looks good.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    My Gen3 has always been flawless, the Gen4's I had weren't horrible but ejection was weak on a couple. The Gen5 is pretty much perfect, the cutout in the frame doesn't bother me a bit! I do have fairly large hands so maybe that's why, superb pistol through and through IMO. I do love my beretta also Gluemanz28 but I carry my 19 most of the year. :)

Top Bottom