• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    So sadly, I’m being forced to go by the mrs today. How hard is it to park in the infield? I’m assuming one enters off Fallcreek right?

The no carry thing and metal detectors **** me off but there’s no way I wanna go completely unarmed thru that area.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    So sadly, I’m being forced to go by the mrs today. How hard is it to park in the infield? I’m assuming one enters off Fallcreek right?

The no carry thing and metal detectors **** me off but there’s no way I wanna go completely unarmed thru that area.
    Its also not bad parking at the school for the deaf. Its a long way from the lot to the hood, and most hood rats arent walking that far to get to you. And there arent sidewalks for them to easily get there either. A far cry from the 38th street side.

But infield is the way to go if you can get there.

minuteman32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    Central IN
    They changed it? It used to be only during the time the state fair was on.
    Exactly! I find it interesting that we make headway in one area (ability to leave gun locked in car on school property, con carry, free LTCHs, etc.) but we still lose on other areas without ever hearing about it till it’s done! (Carry prohibition on statehouse & state office building grounds & garage, no carry at all on state fairgrounds). We need to get a law passed that does not allow the state to regulate carry outside of a bill acually passed & signed into law.

Top Bottom