• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • A5guy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Steuben County
    I bought a really decent looking used G26 and tried it out today. Great shooter, no feed troubles. It came with 2 ten and 5 fifteen round mags. Even at 40 yards offhand I just munched the target up- amazing.:rockwoot:
    The only issue was the slide didn't always stay back when it emptied. The slide catch appears perfect, not a mark or scratch anywhere on it, spring works as it should. What would cause that? Maybe magazine wear?

A5guy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Steuben County
    Well, I think I just answered my own question.:rolleyes: Took it apart and tried all the mags empty. One 15 round mag has a weak spring and doesn't push up on the slide catch when empty. I think I got her now.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Congrats on the G26 great gun! Looks like you figured the problem out, if not sometimes it can be your grip. You could be hitting the slide release the way you hold it. I have done this a few times. Glad you are happy with it though and that is awesome it came with that many mags! :rockwoot: You can never have too many :D Just keep feeding her! ;)

Top Bottom