• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • supercook

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2012
    New Albany
    Went to a shop in Georgetown In. that my friend told me about. Good 2 Go Tactical , almost drove right past it . When i got inside Thought this is a hole in the wall place , Then i was greeted by one of the nicest guy's id ever met.
    I'll tell you what this place is small , but you want to talk about Weapon knowledge these guy's are good. If they don't have they will get it and if they cant get it they will send you to the most inexpensive place to get it .
    This is a 5 STAR shop.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Went to a shop in Georgetown In. that my friend told me about. Good 2 Go Tactical , almost drove right past it . When i got inside Thought this is a hole in the wall place , Then i was greeted by one of the nicest guy's id ever met.
    I'll tell you what this place is small , but you want to talk about Weapon knowledge these guy's are good. If they don't have they will get it and if they cant get it they will send you to the most inexpensive place to get it .
    This is a 5 STAR shop.

and Corky's a hoot to boot!!! A very nice shop and one I go to on my days off.

Lammchop93

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 23, 2011
    Floyds Knobs
    I went their for the first time about 2 weeks ago. I was expecting a hole in the wall shop. Boy was I wrong!!! What a sweet shop. They have a great looking website as well.

Top Bottom