• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Integraholic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    At home
    So far, I've really enjoyed this game. Progressing up the chain through the department from beat cop to traffic detective (as far as I've gotten) is quite fun. Questioning witnesses, interrogating a suspect, driving around. This game is just fun. Perfect balance of cut scenes and actual gameplay to build a great story, yet not leave you bored. It gets you into the game pretty well. Learning how it works as you play without leaving you frustrated. You actually have to use your brain. I love it so far.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I was pretty interested in it the first time I saw a trailer but for some reason thought it was PC and PS3. Might have to go pick it up since it is on 360 too.

aaronsbig16g

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    It looked like a great game. Not sure when I will pick it up, all my money is going into my project car right now. Keep us updated on how it is.

NorthsideIndy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    i get paid to play video games . im a tester and this game was not in any shape or form what i thought it would be. i expected the whole rockstar style run n gun gta style game this was not however the case . i would give this game an 8 out of 10

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Have you been able to violate anyone's rights yet? Its not realistic enough unless you get to illegally search someone's house, take their gun for "officer safety", or curb stomp them into a coma just because.

EnochRoot43

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Anderson
    :lol2:

I am sure it will appear as DLC soon enough:spend:

I emptied my GameFly queue, LA Noire is the only game in it now. Did that last week, hoping to get one of the first batch mailed, but no luck.

No spoilers please;)

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    Have you been able to violate anyone's rights yet? Its not realistic enough unless you get to illegally search someone's house, take their gun for "officer safety", or curb stomp them into a coma just because.

no that's the new IMPD game rumored to be coming out, I heard rambone is a playable character.:):

alwalker84

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I was wondering about this game... I havent been off of Black Ops enough to really play anything else, but yahoo news said this morning that the graphics are supposed to be cream of the crop. Ill give it a couple more weeks of reading reviews before I drop on it.

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    i get paid to play video games . im a tester and this game was not in any shape or form what i thought it would be. i expected the whole rockstar style run n gun gta style game this was not however the case . i would give this game an 8 out of 10

Awesome I need to get that job!!! :rockwoot:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Yeah, I'm about to hit 14th prestige on Black Ops but sometimes I just don't feel like playing COD. Let my nephew borrow my GTA so I don't get to beat hookers. Red Dead Redemption is pretty decent but I beat that 2 times already. I'm probably picking this game up later tonight. Watched some of the Youtube gameplay last night and it looks good.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Just picked up the game and I'd make a stellar cop. I've already beat people up and shot randomly running through the park.

Top Bottom