• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tr1gg3r

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    The Fortress
    Hey all, I have a CS:GO 5v5 casual server up and running if anyone wants to come join us for some fragging fun. I got kind of burnt out on TF2 and decided to give this a shot. It's pretty fun! Add me up on Steam and let me know you are from the land of INGO!

Here is a link to the server. By clicking on it, you'll be propelled directly into the server if steam is running. Alternatively, you can add skunky.servebeer.com:27015 into your favorite servers list and launch it from there.

Tr1gg3r's 5v5 CS:GO Fun Server

Zephri

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Indianapolis, Northside.
    Battlefield 2 AIX mod on lan with friends and tons of bots, 3 and 4 can suck it.

I do play some Minecraft, Counter Strike, Age Of Empires 3 with expansions, and tons of heavily modded skyrim, my game is pretty much a giant parody.....

Most games have kinda lost their charm as the years have gone on since highschool, I want more "real" and rewarding things to do, not some fake "achievement" you earn in a video game.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    PC minecraft very rarely...
    Outpost 2. You will never have more fun with an ancient game, nor feel greater satisfaction at getting your whiny, inept, constantly dying colonists out into space (alive) :D It's even available for free now which is nice.
    Starcraft 2, and now playing through the original game for the nostalgia factor.

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Just finished up the campaign on Killzone; Shadow Fall on PS4, it was pretty good. Going to give the multiplayer a shot next. I also have NBA 2k14 and Need for speed: rivals that I throw in when I want something quick too play for a little bit. So far I am very impressed with the PS4 and can only imagine what the future holds for it as game developers can further figure the new hardware out.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I play a lot of Farming Simulator 2013 (with the logging equipment add-on) and a lot of Woodcutter Simulator 2013. I've tried pretty hard getting into some of the normal games but they just don't have the adrenaline rush of Post Master or Mining and Tunneling Simulator. Warehouse and Logistics Simulator cost me some friends and a relationship. Car Mechanic Simulator 2014 is a great way to wind down after I get done manning the pit at the Walmart Oil Lube Express. Agricultural Simulator: Historical Farming got many hours of gameplay (wish I would have had this that summer I was a farm hand). I wouldn't mind getting some time on DayZ but I'm cheap and get bored easily if a game doesn't have to do with farming, heavy equipment, or successfully running a business (sweet baby jeebus I loved what I did with the post office in Post Master and I never screwed anyone in Car Mechanic Simulator 2014...at least, not yet).

BOTA56

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2014
    Columbia City
    Been a part of Team BOTA for a better part of ten years... Started out playing Delta Force 2 on PC (yes its old) have played all kinds of FPS games since then. Play 4v4 S&D ladder for Team Warfare League in CoD4 climbed that ladder fast to the top. Since then, have been playing mostly BO2 and World of Tanks casually. Time to calm down on the competitive part of it all.

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I'm in the camp of people who would like to be if they had time. I have a nice high-end gaming PC, 3 matched IPS monitors in eyefinity, mechanical keyboard, and well over 200 games on Steam...and I haven't played any of them in about a year. Some day though! The last game I really played was Bioshock Inf. I'm at about 75% on it if I recall correctly, I'd really like to finish it too. :)

BOTA56

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2014
    Columbia City
    I hear you on that! I had 2 nice gaming pc's and ended up selling it all because of the lack of game time. I bought a xbox and a XIM to help me waste some time and still feel like was playing pc. I'll build another pc sometime though. Actually I'll probably buy a pre-built.

Top Bottom