• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Smokle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    if I don't get to adding u, please don't hesitate on a friend request my way, just leave like a subject line stating INGO member or something like that

ditto

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    Newburgh
    dittosawr on PSN

Mainly been playing DS3, if anyone wants to check out the Co-Op that could be fun.

Not playing CoD much lately (bored) but if you have a mic, add and entertain me :)

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    For XBox 360: BiscuitNaBasket . Feel free to add me, just and a message statin INGO member or something.

I'm on just about every night. Usually playing COD Black Ops 2 and Battlefield 3. I've blown through NHL13 and sold it already.

Last edited:

Smokle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    sounds good, any of the bf3 players would like to create a INGO platoon? lol

I have a server on PS3, can make it an INGO server for you fellas.

I have bf3 however I don't have the expan packs, money just isn't around enough to buy em, but creating a INGO platoon doesn't sound bad if we can get enough, I applied to join the platoon, sorry I did play that long wife said food was done, and well didn't wanna hear anything haha

update: just created a small list of the ps3 members who have gave their PSN ID, ill be sending a friend invite later on

XBL: ill get around to adding everyone as well just gotta make the lil list up

Last edited:

reesez

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Chevyville
    I have bf3 however I don't have the expan packs, money just isn't around enough to buy em, but creating a INGO platoon doesn't sound bad if we can get enough, I applied to join the platoon, sorry I did play that long wife said food was done, and well didn't wanna hear anything haha

update: just created a small list of the ps3 members who have gave their PSN ID, ill be sending a friend invite later on

XBL: ill get around to adding everyone as well just gotta make the lil list up

I am right there with ya, I dont have any BF3 expanion packs.

Ripper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 15, 2012
    Earth
    I am right there with ya, I dont have any BF3 expanion packs.

I had quit playing for almost a year now (if my memory is correct). Sold my PS3 and BF3.

Recently a Friend bought me a new white 500gb PS3 so I went and purchased BF3 again... It was only 59.99 for the New Premium Edition? It was the game, your online pass and the full premium package. I thought it was a pretty decent price for the whole package.

Smokle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    I'm on ps3 usually playing borderlands 2 handle is ingo_john

tried adding u, said ur name wasn't around, not sure how I could have missed it but if u can send me one my way Smokle

as of my last post, I had sent out all the invites I had written down if I missed ya feel free to send me one as a few members beat me sending to them lol

Smokle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    if anyone has sent me a friend invite and i havnt accepted i am sorry, been alil busy and been playing on xbox latly, no invites there however :( lol ill get to checking and accepting ps3 invites, i normally play the ps3 more however ive been playing the new metal gear and crysis 3

bowtie

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 28, 2012
    South Bend
    im big on playing black ops 2 on ps3. i would be willing to play team deathmatch with some of you guys add me i play alot lol PSN is rootpooty

Top Bottom