• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iam1096

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    Ohio
    Bought a CZ-75B tonight. They had the "A" team working. Fred and Jim. They were friendly and helpful. The CZ was used and at a price I couldn't pass up. You never know what kind of deal you will find. I watched someone buying Winchester white box ammo for $22.00 a box. I told him that that was high priced and he told me it didn't matter because he was buying it to store away. " I never have shot a gun before but bought one before they are banned". When I left he was getting into his new BMW.

fg12351

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Fishers
    How was the price on the CZ? From what I have seen they can be very high. I bought 2 100 round boxes of WWB .40 there for $39.99 for my Glock the other night as well. Walmart and Meijer have been both out for weeks. I plan on shooting mine thought and very soon!

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Bought a CZ-75B tonight. They had the "A" team working. Fred and Jim.

:+1: to Fred and Jim, they are both great guys, as well as Kris. They are the reason I'll shop there. That, plus the fact that it's easily the closest "gun shop" to home for me. There are some good deals to be had there, I've picked up a few here and there. Won't buy ammo there, save that for online merchants, local gun dealers, or wal-mart.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    How was the price on the CZ? From what I have seen they can be very high. I bought 2 100 round boxes of WWB .40 there for $39.99 for my Glock the other night as well. Walmart and Meijer have been both out for weeks. I plan on shooting mine thought and very soon!

$40 for 100 rounds of WWB .40 is pricey, but if they're the only ones stocking it, what can you do? Wal-mart typically sells that same box for $28-29 or so. That really sucks, I hate the high prices of ammo so much right now. Makes sense to buy a little .22 just for target practice. Can't beat 550 rounds for $14!

kimbld89

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    I am pretty sure Gander Mountain will match prices from other gun shops as well so you might be able to get the same prices there that your local dealers can get! Just a thought!

VanillaThunder

Shooter
    Rating - 94.5%
    52   3   0
    Aug 13, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    Gander Mtn in Fort Wayne carries WWB in 9mm for the low low price of $28 for a 100ct.

i asked if they price matched, and they said yes-- as long as the place they are matching has the item *in stock*.

which means, as long as Wal Mart has no ammo, i have to pay almost 50% more for it from Gander Mountain rapists.

obviously, i choose not to buy there.

EMC0853

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    GM is an interesting place to visit, I also have visited the Castleton location. Prices were high on everything, but they had everything (sort of). Didn't make any purchases this time around.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I bought my Ruger GP 100 there for $300... 4", blued, about 99% in box.

And I let a P7M8 slip through my fingers...for CHEAP.

Bargains can be had at Gander; youse just gotta know what it is you're looking for and what a "good price" is.

I've also found several good deals at the Greenwood store; again, by knowing what it is I want and knowing a "good price".

-J-

iam1096

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    Ohio
    I stopped in the Greenwood store and the used gun prices are priced higher then new. I watched a guy sell them a S&W 629 for $325. I asked about 10 minutes later how much it was going to be. I was told the cheap price of $ 699.99. Now that's some mark up!

Top Bottom