• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nakatomi

Tactically Cool
    Rating - 98.7%
    76   1   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Went to Gander Mt. to make a purchase, had no issue with the prices they were charging for their pistols, was just looking for something specific and figured they would have it in stock. They did. The store was nearly empty. At least three sales people walked past me without giving a greeting or acknowledgement. I found the gun I wanted and then proceeded to stand at the counter for about 15-20 minutes with the same result.

I came from work, was dressed for the office, so didn't look like some scrub. I usually shop at Bradis, in the same amount of time they would have been wrapping up my paperwork and showing me holsters. What a waste of time. Never again.

Last edited:

Nakatomi

Tactically Cool
    Rating - 98.7%
    76   1   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Nope, left empty handed. When I was walking out was gonna ping a manager, but there were only a couple kids in the customer service area, so didn't want to waste anymore time there. Figure I'll just head over to Camby over lunch tomorrow where I know I'll be better treated :)

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Nope, left empty handed. When I was walking out was gonna ping a manager, but there were only a couple kids in the customer service area, so didn't want to waste anymore time there. Figure I'll just head over to Camby over lunch tomorrow where I know I'll be better treated :)

The answer is ..... Go to BRADIS next time !!!!!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

And prob save $100...

loony1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Southside Indy

Next time you are in he area try giveing U.S. Defense Solutions a try.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Next time you are in he area try giveing U.S. Defense Solutions a try.

USDS is a excellent gun shop with a VERY friendly staff. Just be careful their "guard dog" will lick and love you to death!

+1 on both...

Loony, you guys still got magpul iphone 5 covers in stock? mine is wearing out and I need a new one.

Top Bottom