• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • quicksdraw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    Eastern In.
    Just got back from the Gander Mountain at County Line and Emerson where they have .22 lr in stock. When I left they still had quite a few 300 round bricks of CCI ("Choot 'Em)(29.99), 325 round Federal Champion(19.99), 100 round CCI Mini Mags(7.99), and eight or nine plastic ammo boxes of 1600 rounds CCI Mini Mags(119.99) left. They are keeping it behind the gun counter. While these prices aren't the greatest, they are better than I've seen for awhile (when I could find it in stock).

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Yep. My mom and I were in there today. I bought a 1600 round can and my mom bought a 1600 round can, and the girl behind the counter asked "Are you two separate people?" :n00b:

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    I thought Friday was the day!

My question is : What would lead you to believe the "day" was Friday ? This implies you, perhaps not exclusively, have a general inside track on information re: the delivery and sale of .22 ammunition at Gander Mountain. If this is correct, would you share how you obtain that information so the rest of us can also take advantage of the oppotunistic purchases.

Thanks in advance

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    My question is : What would lead you to believe the "day" was Friday ? This implies you, perhaps not exclusively, have a general inside track on information re: the delivery and sale of .22 ammunition at Gander Mountain. If this is correct, would you share how you obtain that information so the rest of us can also take advantage of the oppotunistic purchases.

Thanks in advance

Gander Mountain makes it known. Most of the free world knows.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Just got back from the Gander Mountain at County Line and Emerson where they have .22 lr in stock. When I left they still had quite a few 300 round bricks of CCI ("Choot 'Em)(29.99), 325 round Federal Champion(19.99), 100 round CCI Mini Mags(7.99), and eight or nine plastic ammo boxes of 1600 rounds CCI Mini Mags(119.99) left. They are keeping it behind the gun counter. While these prices aren't the greatest, they are better than I've seen for awhile (when I could find it in stock).

We have a sticky for this;

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/ammunition-reloading/78409-get-your-ammo-here.html

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Apparently this is why I can't ever find any .22 LR for sale. I'm living in an occupied country controlled by a dictator aka my wife ! !

Dude you need to get out more! Seriously though, they made it known to anyone that they would stock for Friday morning and the lines would form early and long.

Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    It was Friday for a long time. No, I am not a flipper or have an inside source. Just wanting to get some 22lr.

ilikeguns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Prairie Creek
    Terre Haute was loaded up on it today also. Everything you mentioned plus 525rd federal bulk for $24. I don't get the 300rd cci bulk packs for $30 when you can buy three 100rd packs for $24.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    Dude you need to get out more! Seriously though, they made it known to anyone that they would stock for Friday morning and the lines would form early and long.

I guess that is my problem. I am gainfully employed with a full time job. I use the funds to support my family and not be a drain on society. Not to imply anyone is - but seriously, most of the folks I know can't show up on a weekday morning and wait in line.

Maybe once retired I can join the ranks

quicksdraw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    Eastern In.
    "Terre Haute was loaded up on it today also. Everything you mentioned plus 525rd federal bulk for $24. I don't get the 300rd cci bulk packs for $30 when you can buy three 100rd packs for $24."

Yeah, that's why I got the 1600 round box and a brick of Federal. As much as I like the show "Swamp People", I refuse to pay extra for a brick of ammo just because it has Troy Landry's photo and autograph.

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    Got a box of the federal auto match at the Lafayette Gander. Honestly surprised at how low the price was ($20). Palmetto sells the same box for $33 + S&H and they typically have very fair prices.

Csquared

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Vigo County
    I stopped by the Lafayette Gander this afternoon about 1pm and they still had a few bricks of 500round and just a few smaller bricks of the Tony Landry (sp) ammo. It is encouraging to see local stores stocking them again, although it probably won't last long!

Top Bottom