• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    They'd be crazy not to cash in. Why not do it? It's not like you are getting good prices at Gander for the most part, so this makes it a little more reasonable.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I don't know if I am excited about a sale or sickened by the thought of cashing in on a possible catastrophe.

Cashing in? That is what Cheaper Than Dirt is known for- raising prices astronomically when things get tight. Gander is offering firearms for less.

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    So if their guns will be on sale, should we expect them to still be more expensive than the local gun shop or will they actually be about the same price for once?

bobjones223

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Noblesville, IN
    who else remembers the 99 dollar pmags! I sure do, and that's why I don't buy from cheaper than dirtbags!

Ummm I seem to remember a $30.00 fifty round box of 22's sitting on the shelf at Gander Mountain when they could not be found in other locations.

It still all boils down to supply and demand. Ask the guys in the construction industry what their pricing has been doing over the last three months?

Jeremy1066

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    It doesn't matter what the sale is at Gander Mtn. Your turn in line will never arrive. Mine was much better before it became a "Firearms Superstore".

Top Bottom