• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Just got an email flyer from Kentucky Gun Co. for their "election sale"... Guess it's going to be a "thing".

The sad thing is we (or some within the gun community) seem to LOVE this political discord. Look how much they banked on it after the 2008 election, 2012 Newtown incident and what is surely to come November 9th.

My only surprise is it hasn't already taken off.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The sad thing is we (or some within the gun community) seem to LOVE this political discord. Look how much they banked on it after the 2008 election, 2012 Newtown incident and what is surely to come November 9th.

My only surprise is it hasn't already taken off.

Dare I think that we (the gun community) have learned from our past behavior? Nah... Probably just people taking a "wait and see" tact. I'm in pretty good shape, but I've requested Nov. 9th off from work. It will be interesting just to browse the ammo sites and places like PSA if it doesn't go the way we hoped.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Not really commenting on the sale, but I stopped by GM this morning in Greenfield since I was in town for a deal with Osobuco. The young man behind the gun counter was friendly and suprisingly competent.
    By the way, Osobuco was really, a good guy, and his Smith exceeded expectations.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom