• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    The Greenfield store has a TON of surplus Beretta M1951 pistols. Some are in decent condition, others look a bit rusty. None of them were really in good enough condition for me to jump on it and pick one up at the price point. Don't quote me on this, but if I remember correctly they were trying to move them for a little over $350.00. See for yourself if you're really interested.

Actually I may go back there today to purchase a jacket, so I'll check the price again and conditions. Anyone else want to check anything for them?

Price on Orion 12ga marine flares. Assuming they have any, they should be in the boating section.

BrettonJudy7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 2, 2017
    GREENFIELD
    They do not have any 12 gauge flares. They do however, have the flare gun that comes with 4 or 5 flares, but not the flares separately by themselves. However, all marine and boating items are 70% off.

They have an abundance of Beretta M1951's that vary in condition. I would say they have around 40 or 50. The best condition that I saw was "good". Nothing real great. A lot of rusty looking models. Price for these is $359.99. My personal opinion is that these are not worth $359.99. They are 15% off which would put them around $330.00 with taxes. That price point isn't worth it to me for the condition, but that's just my opinion. You may be into it.

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    They do not have any 12 gauge flares. They do however, have the flare gun that comes with 4 or 5 flares, but not the flares separately by themselves. However, all marine and boating items are 70% off.

They have an abundance of Beretta M1951's that vary in condition. I would say they have around 40 or 50. The best condition that I saw was "good". Nothing real great. A lot of rusty looking models. Price for these is $359.99. My personal opinion is that these are not worth $359.99. They are 15% off which would put them around $330.00 with taxes. That price point isn't worth it to me for the condition, but that's just my opinion. You may be into it.

Thanks for checking. Think I will pass on one.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around

Thanks for the detailed info on the flares! I would rep you, but the site says "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BrettonJudy7 again."

I agree with your assessment on the Berettas - not worth it at that price.

BrettonJudy7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 2, 2017
    GREENFIELD
    Thanks for the detailed info on the flares! I would rep you, but the site says "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BrettonJudy7 again."

I agree with your assessment on the Berettas - not worth it at that price.

Well thank you!

I work across the road from there, so it was real easy for me to get in and out.

am94pm

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Couple of weeks ago I scored some magazines for my M&P 22 pistol for around $16 a piece. I am sure there are some other good deals, but if it's not something I am looking for I don't mess with it.

They did have a load of the MTM ammo box crates. Crate only.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    I was able to get a mag loader half off and some other random things. Not sure on the firearms but good deals to be had in everything else in store.

Indynic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 30, 2013
    Parts Unknown
    Stopped by today. 20% off firearms, ammo & optics. 50% off everything else. Still some good guns & other stuff left, but are starting to thin out.

Lots of people there for the middle of the day on a weekday. Gun counter was super busy. I’d imagine that they’ll be pretty cleaned out by the end of the weekend.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Stopped by today. 20% off firearms, ammo & optics. 50% off everything else. Still some good guns & other stuff left, but are starting to thin out.

Lots of people there for the middle of the day on a weekday. Gun counter was super busy. I’d imagine that they’ll be pretty cleaned out by the end of the weekend.

Thanks for the update I’ve been away at Fort Sill but I’m back this weekend, I’ve been waiting for another price drop.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    The 50% pricing got me to make a purchase today. A bed side safe, Leupold rings for an AR and 4 pair of warm socks for $106 out the door.

They have a huge amount of 308, 30-06 & 270 ammo on the shelves.

Top Bottom