• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    I’d like to buy local if possible, but most places I‘ve called are not selling parts. Do you all know of any places that are selling parts?

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    When my garage door needed repairing during the worst of COVID, the technician said that the most common part to break were the springs and that they had a hard time getting them. No doubt due to all those container ships sitting off the coast of Kalifornia. I paid through the nose.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    He hasn't been on in some time, but I've had work done on a few occasions a few years back my INGO'er Marcweid ( @ mention not working not sure if that's because he hasn't been on since the forum migration) https://www.indianagunowners.com/members/marcweid.22894/#about

He owns (assuming still does) 1st Choice Doors.

Know you mentioned parts, but if you need work, etc or he may be able to get you something.

abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    What kind of parts do you need? My local hardware store carries rollers, hinges, and such. Menards carries parts as well.

Screwdrive coupler. I checked with Ace Hardware a couple of days ago, and while they do carry door hardware, they do not have this type of part. I no longer shop at Menards due to how they handled the Great Insanity, but I may check with Lowes. Thanks for the suggestion nonetheless.

abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    He hasn't been on in some time, but I've had work done on a few occasions a few years back my INGO'er Marcweid ( @ mention not working not sure if that's because he hasn't been on since the forum migration) https://www.indianagunowners.com/members/marcweid.22894/#about

He owns (assuming still does) 1st Choice Doors.

Know you mentioned parts, but if you need work, etc or he may be able to get you something.

Thank you. Talked with him yesterday (found him when I searched for this topic yesterday), but he‘s not selling parts right now because he does not have people to man a store. No one wants to work anymore it seems.

Top Bottom