• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sgt7330

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 25, 2011
    Rush Co.
    To all you M1 Garand shooters out there- What is everyone shooting and how are your guns handling it?

Anyone finding any Lake City anywhere that doesnt require another mortgage?:spend:

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    I bought an adjustable gas plug (best money I ever spent) now I can shoot anything without having to worry about my precious op rod.

Yeah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Dillingham, AK
    I have a monster stash of M72 Match. Mostly FA but there is some LC in there.

I break out the Garand any time I need to make 30-06 parent brass and it is always a fun time.

tenring

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2008
    Martinsville
    Hmmm, where should I start. The CCI #34's that I got 2 years ago for 15 bucks a thousand, the M72's that I put together and stashed, the LC match brass that is primed and ready to load at a moments notice, 80 lbs. of powder still around from good buys, the 2K of M2 bullets still waiting in the ammo can, the enblocs that were purchased from the CMP when Orest had them for sale [averaged 16 cents apiece], forgot how many there are, maybe 600 of those, about 700 rounds loaded up in enblocs with M80 slugs [trading material], in LC 69 brass, found 1K of LC72 brass awhile back I forgot I had, now working on some 1K .308 brass for my M1A that I got last week from Jeff Bartlett, will stuff some M1 173 gr. in those for fun shooting and what ever, basically set for life. Lordy, I loved the deals on the pull downs of a few years ago. They tore them apart and I put 'em back together at a fraction of retail and have fun doing it. Gotta 'luv this country in spite of the DumbocRATS. Now to save up enough to get a can for my AR with the NV on it, to go along with the stuff I've loaded for it, couple of K for it, forget, will have to do an inventory one of these days. Now, about the Carbine, never mind.

lf19

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    The special grade I got last year actually shoots best with the CMP Greek. Adjustable gas plug has only made the greek worse. Still working up several reloads. Have not found any that shoot better than the CMP stuff. Will take alot of trial and error to get the reloads tuned to the rifle.

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    Hmmm, where should I start. The CCI #34's that I got 2 years ago for 15 bucks a thousand, the M72's that I put together and stashed, the LC match brass that is primed and ready to load at a moments notice, 80 lbs. of powder still around from good buys, the 2K of M2 bullets still waiting in the ammo can, the enblocs that were purchased from the CMP when Orest had them for sale [averaged 16 cents apiece], forgot how many there are, maybe 600 of those, about 700 rounds loaded up in enblocs with M80 slugs [trading material], in LC 69 brass, found 1K of LC72 brass awhile back I forgot I had, now working on some 1K .308 brass for my M1A that I got last week from Jeff Bartlett, will stuff some M1 173 gr. in those for fun shooting and what ever, basically set for life. Lordy, I loved the deals on the pull downs of a few years ago. They tore them apart and I put 'em back together at a fraction of retail and have fun doing it. Gotta 'luv this country in spite of the DumbocRATS. Now to save up enough to get a can for my AR with the NV on it, to go along with the stuff I've loaded for it, couple of K for it, forget, will have to do an inventory one of these days. Now, about the Carbine, never mind.

We have GOT to get together sometime, though I am slightly disapointed that you only have 700 rds loaded into enblocs:D

Top Bottom