• ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Gardening will Soon be Regulated

You guys need to see this if you don't visit the Political forum. Gardening, seed saving, growing your own food.... all will be banned under a new law.

It has ALREADY PASSED IN THE HOUSE OF REPS.

It gives the FDA supreme command of every food producer in the country. That means gardens, road-side farmer's markets, and farmers.

Organic farming will be illegal. Everyone must use government pesticides.

Read on, that isn't the half of it.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ssed_totalitarian_control_of_food_supply.html

Last edited:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Look at it closer. It's really not a big deal.
    Why is it not a big deal? Are you that jaded to having Government run your life already?

If I'm a farmer, I don't want to be forced by the Government to use pesticides and animal injections. I don't want to pay $500 to register myself. I don't want to have a master. I'm an American.

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    Why is it not a big deal? Are you that jaded to having Government run your life already?

If I'm a farmer, I don't want to be forced by the Government to use pesticides and animal injections. I don't want to pay $500 to register myself. I don't want to have a master. I'm an American.

You won't have to do that. Go back and read it closely. In the other thread someone even pointed out exactly where it states that residential gardens are not included.

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    Awww Jenny, 'ya done went and spoiled the tinfoil hat fandango!!!! :laugh:

What was I thinking? Tinfoil party hats for everyone!!!

tinfoil.jpg

tinfoilhat.jpg

infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville

I am a farmer.
    They don't make you use pesticides. New laws are made every year that are a pain in my butt that protect organic farming.
    If you raise livestock, you will eventually have to register for a premise ID, and it doesn't cost $500.
    Nobody is gonna make anybody use "animal injections".
    No master on my farm...

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Your tinfoil jokes are so funny. Keep them coming.

Tell me what is good about that bill, please. Even if gardeners are exempt.

I don't want the Government dictating farmers any more than I want it dictating gardeners. Someone please explain to me why you are fine with the FDA's power growing exponentially and why you prefer to just brush me off like I'm some tin foil nut.

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    I am not saying the bill is good, I actually oppose it too. I will tell you and others here sometimes sound like chicken little running around saying the sky is falling.

If you don't like my answer then don't ask a question you don't want an honest answer to.

agentl074

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2008
    The growth of government is what concerns me. The bigger government gets, the smaller our liberties become.

agentl074

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2008
    Hey...if Alex Jones put it on InfoWars (National Inquirer)...it must be true...right? :rolleyes:

Kool-aid comes in more than one flavor. :twocents:

Only if he backs the information up with documents which you can check out yourself.... Anyone can put a spin on anything so look into it for yourself :twocents:

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    Your tinfoil jokes are so funny. Keep them coming.

Tell me what is good about that bill, please. Even if gardeners are exempt.

I don't want the Government dictating farmers any more than I want it dictating gardeners. Someone please explain to me why you are fine with the FDA's power growing exponentially and why you prefer to just brush me off like I'm some tin foil nut.

I cannot honestly say that there is anything good about this bill (probably... I didn't read it word for word.) Of course brushing you off isn't my intention. I do however caution folks about being too hypersensitive to these things. We need to be cautious, yes, but crazy tin-foil-hatty, no. :runaway: (Although I for one do look fabulous in shiny silver sparkly things.)

The FDA is in place for our health and protection. Although no one is perfect, for the most part they do a pretty good job. They keep the psycho-nut-jobs-who-want-to-put-razors-and-bugs-and-crap-in-our-food-and-drugs to a minimum. Maybe that's the good thing you were searching for? :dunno:

Besides, they can sit at their desks and write new rules all day long, but it's going to be next to impossible for them to stop people from having gardens. :draw:

Call me a realist I guess.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    This is not directed at any one person

I'm just frustrated. Honestly I think we are watching our country fall down the road to tyranny. I don't think there has to be one huge event to happen for America to no longer be a "free-country." You don't have to look for the day when a "dictator" comes out of no-where and takes over the government by military coup.

I think the tyranny is building with each passing legislation. We cannot afford to be "okay" with this. The Government is grabbing power and we are watching it happen and laughing about it.

This morning I heard that a man was being charged with a "hate crime" for saying a racial slur in Chicago. Let the thought crimes begin!

Tyranny is growing in America, and one day very soon we won't recognize our country. Get out to some town hall meetings, protests, rallies, tea parties, or something. Call your senators & congressmen. One day it won't be funny anymore.

"All that is necessary for the Triumph of Evil is for good men to do nothing."
    - Edmund Burke

comradeobama.jpg

raiven

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    did anyone think the reason they want to ban theses is the government doesn,t have full control of our lives so when they finally get full control we are no longer indepentdent we have to depend on them for everything and thats what they want.And what we we give up to them to get theses things because we have become to dependent on the community for things instaed of learning things without there helpstarved into submission.so the old ways becomes instinct hello big brother. sat tuned more to come.

agentl074

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2008
    I'm just frustrated. Honestly I think we are watching our country fall down the road to tyranny.

I agree.... Whether you support Mr. Beck, Mr. Jones or whomever—one thing is for certain... and I am just glad that there are news casters and others who are attempting to "enlighten" the public.

Top Bottom