• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    He gets lotsa things wrong because he's a whack-job. Not that there's anything wrong with that......and name calling is baaad.....

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I don't think he's a whack-job...

He just LOVES the sound of his voice. And he's a HUGE shill for the Republican Party.

Kind of like Indy's own Limbaugh.

matthewquigley

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Any confirmation on being able to carry at the convention? What about being able to take back packs in? Would kinda like to have our buttstocks autographed by Jesse Duff....man she is hot! lol

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

He just LOVES the sound of his voice. And he's a HUGE shill for the Republican Party.

Kind of like Indy's own Limbaugh.

I know the man and he is all of that. In person he is a good guy he is just pretty sure he is right most all of the time.....just like me.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Any confirmation on being able to carry at the convention? What about being able to take back packs in?

You will be able to carry at the Annual Meeting. The tenant, the NRA, sets the rules. This is not Charlotte.

A backpack or messenger bag is smart. You will be schlepping a bunch of catalogues.

matthewquigley

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Thanks Kirk, I thought it would be odd if we couldn't. Love the catalogues! Taking my son to help carry them all! lol

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

I do. The year of the first Ft. Hood shooting, on Veteran's Day, he had a program and was saying we should not allow Muslims in our military. I worked side by side with many Muslims, some soldiers, some contractors, and they were all good troops with one exception...a SFC who belonged to the Nation of Islam and became a conscientious objector, leaving the military 2 years short of getting his pension. Because of the actions of one man, he pooped all over the service of countless Muslim military members and civilian support staff. I don't know who he thinks does our translations of recovered documents to feed intel, but I was one of the guys who guarded one of the caches where the documents from Saddam's palaces were housed and I can tell you...local contractors, the vast majority of who are Muslim Arabs.

I sent him an e-mail saying how inappropriate I found his bigoted statements, especially on Veteran's Day, and how incredibly disrespectful it was to the countless Muslims who've honorably served, some of whom were my friends. Oddly enough, no response. No defense of his blanket statements based on one incident by one man wiping out the actions of thousands of others. Whenever I hear his name now, the only thing I can think of his bigoted statements about some of my fellow veterans and contractors based solely on their religion.

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    I listen to Garrison frequently and don't always agree with him but it seems to me to be a bit over the top to call him a whack job. I have heard him admit to being wrong before and he will correct his remarks about carrying at the convention, I bet.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Any confirmation on being able to carry at the convention? What about being able to take back packs in? Would kinda like to have our buttstocks autographed by Jesse Duff....man she is hot! lol

I first read that as "kinda like to have our BUTTOCKS autographed". First thought was "what does a backpack have to do with your a**?" :laugh: And then the second thought was the visual. Eww... INGO butts. :puke:(the fairer sex excluded of course)

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I heard much of his show this morning but I did not hear Garrison set the record straight on carry at the NRA convention. Did I miss this or has he not said anything yet?

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    I heard much of his show this morning but I did not hear Garrison set the record straight on carry at the NRA convention. Did I miss this or has he not said anything yet?

He had a past NRA president on the other day (can't remember her name) and they cleared it up. Carry is OK.

As a side note, his producer, Todd Meyer (or Myer, Meir, not sure ) called a LTCH a "concealed carry permit" at least twice. :ugh:

Top Bottom