• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • g+16

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    well I hope everyone in seymour has figuried out that when the gas jumps on the east side (interstate) that they need to go to the west side for gas.:) 4 gas stations, at $3.15 as it was $3.49 from speedway and on east, I got mine for $2.75 at the gas station at the jay-c (kroger) store using their card.:): Every time this happens it starts with speedway jacking their prices up hoping to draw everyone else up, sometimes they do sometimes they don't, but do you really think the stations on the west side lose 30 cents on the gallon. Of course they don't, everytime this happens I write a letter to the state att. general, but nothing ever happens, but then again I'm sure the gas gods give to his political party, so nothing is going to change, big surprise. This summer in louisiville the Ky. state att.general filed charges againist speedway for price fixing, and they behaved for a while, but not for long. So always check the west side prices before paying high price on east side. just my:twocents:

bigworm2929

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Heres how see this all going....basically these oil companys run this country....if it wasnt for gas we couldnt do our jobs, travel any where in a timly manier, and so on....it has been this way for years since the first car or airplane but not as bad as it is now....funny how they claim that prices go up due to war but they really didnt go up after the big oil spill in the Gulf...i know the **** would have hit the fan if the prices went up but some how that company is still in business which makes no since....answer me that

Mr.Lubie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    Funny cause I noticed the prices on my way thru Seymour after work.$3.49, $3.29, $3.15 and I filled up at JayC pumps for $3.05 using my card

Top Bottom