• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Make gas go up... then EVERYTHING goes up.
    Then... act surprised that everything went up, and blame it on the "rich".

By the way... Pres. Biden is rich.

The curious thing is, why do the rich always vote for democrats and always support communist policies?

Jodyrocks96

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 14, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Diesel fuel is around $4.39-4.59 up here right now. Cost is getting past along. Tow company I use for the buisness went from $70 for local tows to $100 today
    Pedigree and Purina dog food both offer 10lbs less than a week ago for the same bulk price. 44lbs for $23 last week I bought two bags of 55lbs for the same price.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Let's be realistic folks.

Russia launched and entirely unprovoked attack on Ukraine. That there would be repercussions to this attack was inevitable. ANY administration, democratic or republican, would have responded in some way.

Sanctions have been used now for decades. That there would be severe sanctions for a massive attack on Ukraine was easily predictable. This is hurting everyone, the USA and our allies, and especially Russia.

Russian companies stocks are bad. Their value has plummeted so bad that Russia hasn't even allowed its stock market to be open for a week! Link: https://markets.businessinsider.com...-sanctions-ukraine-invasion-ruble-2022-3?op=1

The value of the largest Russian bank, Sberbank, has fallen from slightly less than $15 / share to less than $0.55 in a month! (Except that you cannot buy it now) https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/SBRCY?p=SBRCY&.tsrc=fin-srch

Let's not forget that when Pres Trump imposed tariffs on China prices also went up, some very high, although admittedly not as high as gas.

And we as Americans don't have it so bad at all, at least not compared to our European friends. The worldwide price of gas by county puts the USA in the cheaper third of the world. https://www.globalpetrolprices.com/gasoline_prices/

Please do not misunderstand me, I do NOT like this! When I went to work this morning in Fort Wayne the price was basically $4.00 / gallon. When I went home it was $4.25.

The difference is that I am not shocked and do not blame President Biden. We would have done very similar no matter who was president. I'll just be glad when it's over.

Regards,

Doug

Flash-hider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    Just wait to see what electricity will cost when there are a lot more EVs on the road. ;)

Not to mention, how we will make electricity when demand and prices are much higher. After the coal mines and oil wells are made illegal.

But don't you know, we're all going to start raising Hamsher's. Think of all the electricity they'll produce turning their little cages connected to a generator.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

Russia launched and entirely unprovoked attack on Ukraine. That there would be repercussions to this attack was inevitable. ANY administration, democratic or republican, would have responded in some way.

Sanctions have been used now for decades. That there would be severe sanctions for a massive attack on Ukraine was easily predictable. This is hurting everyone, the USA and our allies, and especially Russia.

Russian companies stocks are bad. Their value has plummeted so bad that Russia hasn't even allowed its stock market to be open for a week! Link: https://markets.businessinsider.com...-sanctions-ukraine-invasion-ruble-2022-3?op=1

The value of the largest Russian bank, Sberbank, has fallen from slightly less than $15 / share to less than $0.55 in a month! (Except that you cannot buy it now) https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/SBRCY?p=SBRCY&.tsrc=fin-srch

Let's not forget that when Pres Trump imposed tariffs on China prices also went up, some very high, although admittedly not as high as gas.

And we as Americans don't have it so bad at all, at least not compared to our European friends. The worldwide price of gas by county puts the USA in the cheaper third of the world. https://www.globalpetrolprices.com/gasoline_prices/

Please do not misunderstand me, I do NOT like this! When I went to work this morning in Fort Wayne the price was basically $4.00 / gallon. When I went home it was $4.25.

The difference is that I am not shocked and do not blame President Biden. We would have done very similar no matter who was president. I'll just be glad when it's over.

Regards,

Doug
    The difference is **** stick is making sure that we are dependent on foreign oil by not using the resources we have and using our own oil. So yes, this is **** sticks problem. He owns this **** and I wholeheartedly blame that **** sucking mother ****ing piece of ****.

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville

Regards,

Doug

High fuel prices make EV more competitive with IC vehicles. As predicted by many, Biden is using the high cost of fuel to pimp his Green New Deal, refusing to open up any new drilling here in the States.

If you wish to compare him to Trump, then you can say Trump would already have the spigots open and calling people like Biden idiots for wanting these crushing high prices.

Flash-hider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    The thing is we don't know what another President would have done. We might not be in this situation at all with another President. What we do know is what this President has done. I'll go as far as saying that this President along with his other compatriots on the world stage just could be complicate with furthering a bigger agenda for all of us to bring in the "great reset".

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    That there would be repercussions to this attack was inevitable. ANY administration, democratic or republican, would have responded in some way.
    Correct but the starting price for gas being 1.99 a gallon is different than the starting price being 3.49 a gallon.

If we still had November 2020 gas prices we would be at that 3.49 a gallon even after the pain of sanctions.

Now we are likely to see 8-10 dollars a gallon.

That price is directly attributed to Biden’s policies of stopping drilling and shutting down pipeline projects. Now the EPA plans to “capitalize” on the crisis to push harder standards on trucks due to smog issues

So to say we would have these same prices if Trump was in office is factually incorrect.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Correct but the starting price for gas being 1.99 a gallon is different than the starting price being 3.49 a gallon.

If we still had November 2020 gas prices we would be at that 3.49 a gallon even after the pain of sanctions.

Now we are likely to see 8-10 dollars a gallon.

That price is directly attributed to Biden’s policies of stopping drilling and shutting down pipeline projects. Now the EPA plans to “capitalize” on the crisis to push harder standards on trucks due to smog issues

So to say we would have these same prices if Trump was in office is factually incorrect.
    This is squarely Biden’s fault. The Russian invasion accelerated the price increases but every week the poor decisions of the Biden administration were causing prices to go up.

Top Bottom