INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    o.jpg

:rofl:

Don't ask for the straight razor shave at that joint!!!!!

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    So is the problem really that she's gay or is the problem she's a woman? Would he cut a gay man's hair?

On a side note, Islam is very clear that gay is bad...but because of the segregation of the sexes I'd say its more common than it is in the West. This isn't new, even Lawrence of Arabia commented on it, its way more prevalent than I would ever have assumed before living in the Mid East. Its sort of like Prohibition in the US, as long as you sorta pretend its secret, you can engage all you want. It took me awhile to believe it because it was so against my preconceptions, but, yeah, there's a lot of sausage parties at Akmed's place, so to speak.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    So is the problem really that she's gay or is the problem she's a woman? Would he cut a gay man's hair?

On a side note, Islam is very clear that gay is bad...but because of the segregation of the sexes I'd say its more common than it is in the West. This isn't new, even Lawrence of Arabia commented on it, its way more prevalent than I would ever have assumed before living in the Mid East. Its sort of like Prohibition in the US, as long as you sorta pretend its secret, you can engage all you want. It took me awhile to believe it because it was so against my preconceptions, but, yeah, there's a lot of sausage parties at Akmed's place, so to speak.
    ...and now you know how you can talk somebody into being a suicide bomber....

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    This has nothing to do with her lesbianism, it is about Muslim custom. They don't want to cut a woman's hair. Nothing new about that. There are plenty of other barber shops she can go to that will cut her hair.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    This has nothing to do with her lesbianism, it is about Muslim custom. They don't want to cut a woman's hair. Nothing new about that. There are plenty of other barber shops she can go to that will cut her hair.

Exactly - so it's actually a battle of victimhood between the Muslim religion and sexism. Realistically - freedom of religion and freedom of association SHOULD prevail. But ask that bakery owner in Denver how that's working for him...

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Quite a dichotomy here. How can you "celebrate differences" with the concept of multiculturalism unless to some degree you maintain those differences? Tolerance goes both ways, no? Regardless of which side of an argument you're on, people don't seem to understand that tolerance does not equal acceptance... they are not the same thing. But quite a good read I thought, and yes, a great "poker" analogy for sure.

Gadgetmonster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Southport area
    A black lesbian is a full house — pretty tough to beat.
    Unless she’s also in a wheelchair, which means she’s pretty much a straight flush.

Made me laugh.

The whole thing is bonkers.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Just take your money elsewhere. Jesus, Mary, and Joseph are people really this obsessed with playing the victim? Find a different shop. That's what people with their heads screwed on right tend to do.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    This is the kind of situation that highlights the simplicity of freedom. Refuse service to whomever you wish. Refuse to patronize any business you wish. If you don't like each other, leave each other alone. Let freedom ring.

ruger1800

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Indiana
    Why does the media embrace homosexuality so much? Gays only account for 2 percent of the population, if you watch mainstream media you would think 80 percent of the population were gay.

Top Bottom