• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Samplejs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2012
    I find it amazing that the completely amazing how stupid some pele can be. All week the Gawker.com site has been running. One anti-gun story after another (I know, no surprise there.)

But this morning they run a story about a horrific rape in India, which goes on to outline how truly terrifying it is for women to live in fear in New Delhi.

India Promises to Crack Down on Rapists

Now if only there was SOMETHING that a woman could carry that would allow them to protect themselves, even from a large group of physically strong men.

I cannot imagine being so stupid that I could scream for the banning of all guns, and then not recognize the results of those bans when it is put right in front of my face.

Idiots.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Good point. In the eyes of a liberal, crime is simply a reason to have more laws, more police, and more central CONTROL. They care not where the police state ends, they always want more government as the solution.

Samplejs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2012
    I guess if you constantly expect others to do everything for you, the concept that you could and should do something as important as secure your own protection, just never enters your mind.

This is my biggest fear for my children. I constantly have to balance wanting to give them everything I can, with installing in them the desire, the need, to get and do things for themselves.

EasyBakeGunClub

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Everyone knows women can't be armed. If women aren't victims, one of the political parties loses a chunk of it's agenda.

Not saying who.. la la la la la.

Top Bottom