• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    My wife, my youngest daughter, and I were heading home from Christmas shopping up in Indy about an hour ago when some guy in a silver ford fusion with an Illinois license plate kept honking thier horn while passing me...are people from illinois usually overly sensitive to gun-relating bumper stickers?

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    I saw a jeep with a Marine Corps bumper sticker that said "give war a chance".... the best part was it has a California plate...

If you drive into IL on 74 you see a lot of pro gun signs on the side of the road...

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    I was driving up 65 from Columbus earlier when a dipstick in a little red four door wind up car decided he was going to try to pass the semi ahead of him. Turned on his turn signal, smoothly rolled over into the left lane in front of me, and nearly shoved the silver sedan driving immediately to his left off into the median before the putz edged back over a bit so the silver car could accelerate and get ahead of him.

This wasn't a "oops, blind spot" issue, it was a stupid "didn't look left and see the shiny silver car passing me, I think I'll move over." Luckily the guy in the silver car was paying attention and did his best to avoid contact. I thought for sure I was going to be cleaning red and silver car pieces out of the grill of my big ol' Chevy truck.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    My wife, my youngest daughter, and I were heading home from Christmas shopping up in Indy about an hour ago when some guy in a silver ford fusion with an Illinois license plate kept honking thier horn while passing me...are people from illinois usually overly sensitive to gun-relating bumper stickers?
    Maybe they were in agreement with your sticker :dunno: ? One can only hope!

MrsXtremeVel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I got the finger from a woman driving a truck that was packed full of kids. I was waiting to pull into the post office and evidently I wasn't moving fast enough for her. She almost hit me. With role models like her, no wonder kids are the way they are.

Top Bottom